Characters who could be more

Dr. Javelin said:
yoshidude99 said:
Rosalina. She is only in the Galaxy gaes and MKWii. She is a really good character and she is in hardly any games. She could even be in a Smash bros game where she could summon up Lumas.
Having Peach and Zelda in SSBB is bad enough; we don't need another princess. Samus was a good female character and it would be nice to see more characters like her, but having Rosalina in MKW was terrible already. Rosalina is best as a non-playable character.

It would be nice to see her make an appearance in another game, though.

I think he meant for Rosalina to be an Assist Trophy, not a playable character.

Toad85 said:
Toad85 said:
My characters, and what I think they should do:

1: Waluigi (Main character of the WarioWare series, and a second playable character in Wario Land.)
2: Toad (Sequel to Wario's Woods, but focused on platforming instead of puzzling. Also, a playable character in SSB3DS.)
3: Toadette (Trophy in SSB3DS, 2nd Playable character in Toad game mentioned above.)
4: Birdo (Either a protagonist or antagonist in Toad game mentioned above, possibly assist trophy in SSB3DS.)
5/6: Baby Mario/Luigi (Platformer or RPG featuring them as the primary characters with Baby Bowser as antagonist. Baby Peach, Kamek, Yoshi, and adult selves could possibly appear, but won't be playable.)
7: Daisy (Could be primary princess of New Super Mario Land, or a SMB2 remake.)
8: Lumas (Become playable [at last] in spin-off games like Mario Party and Mario Football)

Why did you post this twice?

sorry leonyx ill start again
okay lets a go

Daisy(we just her in spin offs i mean come on just let her be in a main game again maybe when your playing as luigi you can save daisy instead)
Toad(poor little toad he was once playable in a main game let him do it again or even make him have his own game at least)
Baby Mario and Luigi(these little guys are just cool! and we dont see much of them let them get more spotlight they dont need yoshi anymore)
Birdo(Birdo , well i dont know where to start with birdo she just appears in spin offs but not lately let her be a boss again remember SMB2)
Waluigi(Wow this guy needs his own gamewho cares if shigeru didnt make him just let him be in wario games at least)

Dr. Javelin said:
yoshidude99 said:
Rosalina. She is only in the Galaxy gaes and MKWii. She is a really good character and she is in hardly any games. She could even be in a Smash bros game where she could summon up Lumas.
Having Peach and Zelda in SSBB is bad enough; we don't need another princess. Samus was a good female character and it would be nice to see more characters like her, but having Rosalina in MKW was terrible already. Rosalina is best as a non-playable character.

Rosalina isn't a princess. She's a queen. I hate it when people mistake her for a princess just because she looks young.

Toad85 said:
Dr. Javelin said:
yoshidude99 said:

Rosalina isn't a princess. She's a queen. I hate it when people mistake her for a princess just because she looks young.
That's true. Queen of the Lumas if I remember correctly.

Freaky Fred said:
Le Quack

Anybody remember Pirate Goomba?

Waluigi of course. He really needs his own game.
Although I don't like Waluigi, he and Wario should have more roles on the main games. But I don't think Waluigi deserves his own game.

Pandapowah said:
Freaky Fred said:
Le Quack

Although I don't like Waluigi, he and Wario should have more roles on the main games. But I don't think Waluigi deserves his own game.
I do.

Ganondorf said:
Pandapowah said:
Freaky Fred said:
Le Quack

I do.
Waluigi isn't a big enough Nintendo character to have his own game. But it would be cool if Waluigi and Luigi star in their own game. :luigi: :waluigi:

Toad85 said:

I could have sworn the game said that she was a princess. I don't remember when though.

Toad85 said:
Princess, Queen, it doesn't really matter in the Marioverse. Princess Peach is the ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom and she's still called a Princess, not a Queen.

I don't think they even confirmed that Rosalina was a princess, let alone a queen

Rosalina is not royalty, at least not by birth. She was a human girl presumably from the Mushroom Kingdom who discovered a Luma colony looking for their mother. She adopted the role of mother, and became a de facto queen. One can only be a princess if born or married into royalty.

Like I said, it doesn't matter, especially if she only calls herself their Queen. I thought the Lumas all thought of Rosalina as their mother.

Toad85 said:
Rosalina is not royalty, at least not by birth. She was a human girl presumably from the Mushroom Kingdom who discovered a Luma colony looking for their mother. She adopted the role of mother, and became a de facto queen. One can only be a princess if born or married into royalty.

If she's not royalty, she's not a queen. She's the LEADER of the Lumas, but she's not a queen. She doesn't have a kingdom, she didn't marry into royalty (as you said), and there was no previous king/queen of the Lumas, so she can't be anything but a leader of them.

The Paper Mario partners are the characters who could be more. They only made one major appearance and that's it.

Leonyx said:
If she's not royalty, she's not a queen. She's the LEADER of the Lumas, but she's not a queen. She doesn't have a kingdom, she didn't marry into royalty (as you said), and there was no previous king/queen of the Lumas, so she can't be anything but a leader of them.
My point exactly.

Oh, and it would be great to see the partners from TTYD return in a Mario RPG or something. They had the most personality.

Dr. Javelin said:
It would be great to see the partners from TTYD return in a Mario RPG or something. They had the most personality.

Actually, it'd be a lot cooler if they appeared in a 3D Mario game or something, like the Star Spirits in Mario Party 5 or King Goomba in SM64DS, but I'd still like them to return, along with the partners from the original PM.

Yeah, I agree. They should return in a 3D game, unpaperfied.

I wouldn't mind more personalized generic enemies in some of the games, either (that's what most of the partners are). It could make the story parts of the mainstream games more unique.

Maybe that's one of the reasons the Paper Mario series did so well

Ganondorf said:
Bowser should and always be the main villain in the main series.
I disagree. Aside from the fact that the princess-kidnapping plot has gotten boring and repetitive over the years, SMB2 and the first two Super Mario Land games are concrete proof that Bowser doesn't always have to be the main villain in the platform titles.

Back