How did you found this forum?

I joined to apply for the Shroom, though I never got around to it.
For the first three months, I hardly did anything except just use it to message people.

I came here from one of my friends... He said he was Cackletta... then Dimentio... and now Fawful... I think.

I discovered the Wiki in 2010 and enjoyed reading the articles for three years before finally joining the discussion forums.

I had been around for ages on the Wiki and knew there was a forum, but never actually bothered joining it because I wasn't interested. Eventually I did to apply for The 'Shroom, and here I am now.

I think I found it by writing Mario forums in google.

I would always go to the wiki whenever I was bored but I hadn't signed up and didn't even know the two were related.

I came from TBT, an Animal Crossing Forum. One of my friends there mentioned this forum, and I checked it out.

FoxWolf64 said:
Ganondorf said:

Chillv. I don't know if he used the same username as he does there, but he liked Bowser Jr. And Shovelware.
I saw some of his topics there when I was looking around, and I've seen him here.

He does go by the same username here, but I haven't seen him around much lately...

Hotaru Tomoe said:
FoxWolf64 said:
Ganondorf said:

Chillv. I don't know if he used the same username as he does there, but he liked Bowser Jr. And Shovelware.

he's still here every now and then

Just yesterday he made up two topics (one ended up getting locked)

I was on the Chatroom, and MDT said I might like it.

Back