How did you found this forum?

I found this forum after being a wiki member for a while. After registering, I mainly used this place for PMs but now I use it to post.

I was in the Wiki Chat, I said: "What is the Boards?" and then someone said "He is pretending he doesn't know". <---MrConcreteDonkey
Then I made an account. First didn't use it much. Then...

I just realized there is a grammar mistake in the title of this topic.

I just decided to join after a while. I knew it existed befor I even joined the wiki, but didn't create an account until later.

I found this forum through a friend who is an active user, and as i don't actually frequent many forums thought i should get myself into a solid community.

About half a year after my ban on the MarioWiki, I was talking to MCD about how I could never talk to my old friends from the wiki that don't use IRC due to being banned. He then recommended that I join the forums so I could talk to them, and here I am.

It's embarrassing, but the reason I found (and joined) this forum is because I was looking for online discussions about Mario stuff, and I wanted to rant about RPG characters. I actually registered for an account just to make this post. I did previously have an account on the wiki, but it wasn't until later that I found out this forum was affiliated with the wiki.

Was looking for other forums to join in place of permaban at MPL.

Found this forum existed during Hurricane Sandy.(needless to say, i thought this place had very little activity. i was so stupid)

But then came along June 2013. I don't know exactly WHY I decided to join at this time but perhaps it had to do with TNFS(another forum) having extremely low activity.

I think I'd be able to call Super Mario Boards my new home.(let's hope i don't get idiotic and become perma'd)

I was at another forum that had a bunch of members from here, and they in turn recommended it to me. :3

Unknown Entity said:
fantanoice said:
I was at another forum that had a bunch of members from here, and they in turn recommended it to me. :3

May I ask what forum it was?(if you don't mind)
I doubt they're going to care. :P
http://lilyland.createaforum.com/

Two days after I made my account on the wiki, I saw the "forums" link and then I made my account here. I made my first post two months later.

I knew it was there since joining, but I couldn't be bothered to create an account until I decided to apply for The Shroom

I was gonna apply for The 'Shroom. I didn't succeed, but I didn't fail either. This place is awesome!

I don't remember if I posted in here or not, so I guesss I will tell.

I was looking up things at Bulbapedia for a long time, when I saw the related sites, and I explored the Mario Wiki for weeks perhaps just reading everything. I saw that there was a forum, and debated for a day whether I should join or not, so I decided to. Bulbapedia was the reason why my original username was CharizardLover. Why didn't I just use DragonFreak like the countless sites before? I don't know.

back in the day i used to make mario comics and i needed an outlet to pump my artistic blood after i helped build this place

I just found this website just by random Google searching and this is where I end up. That's the only way (I think.) :)

I just searched for Mario forums and picked the best looking one (this one).

There are other Mario forums like Boo Mansion and Mario Mayhem, but this one has the most activity.

Back