How did you found this forum?

ToxBox

Power Star
How you found this forum, were you told by friend or you clicked "forum" at mariowiki?

I was bored and I was clicking everywhere at Mariowiki and I clicked on forum and I entered this site

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
I wasn't interested at the forum at first. Then, I decided to check it out and make an account here. And now I go here more than I go in the wiki. Before, I went to the wiki a whole lot.

ToxBox

Power Star
Baby Luigi said:
I wasn't interested at the forum at first. Then, I decided to check it out and make an account here. And now I go here more than I go in the wiki. Before, I went to the wiki a whole lot.
After ban at gamefaqs

Annie Eilenberg

Sera Island's #1 Alchemist
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
I forgot how I joined the Wiki, but I signed up for the forum when Wayoshi told me to in order to present awards back in 2008.

Then I came back because I was talking to people and playing a bit of mafia.

Then I came back again because Stoob invited me at another forum to join MWWWIII.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
I was looking for a way to show the Mario Kart CW Project to a Mario Community, and I was Googl'ing a Mario Forum in English, with not so many categories, not to busy, and a nice atmosphere.
I guess this was the only choice.

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
I forgot, I wrote for the Shroom too, so I was required to make an account here. My mistake.

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
I joined when I applied for a Fake News job, and when I was just boredly clicking around.

Brawl Mario

Super Smash Bros.'s most fearsome plumber
I just came and started chatting to people, maybe?

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Baby Luigi said:
I wasn't interested at the forum at first. Then, I decided to check it out and make an account here. And now I go here more than I go in the wiki.
Pretty much this.

Paper Yoshi

Jonny Boy
Smasher 101 said:
Baby Luigi said:
I wasn't interested at the forum at first. Then, I decided to check it out and make an account here. And now I go here more than I go in the wiki.
Pretty much this.
^That.

NSY

Celestial Guide
I found it by clicking the Forum button on the wiki. I was a guest for a very long time.

Fawfulfury65

The Last Story
Retired Wiki Staff
yoshidude99 said:
I found it when I was clicking on the links on the main page on the wiki.
Same.

I didn't start using the forums until the times that I had to (after becoming part of the Awards Committee and then becoming a MW admin).

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
How did you found this forum?
I read the title of this thread and first thought it was asking Porple how he made the forum. Then I realized it was a grammar error. *facepalm*

No offense, ToxBox, usually I can read your posts fine.

Knife

Searching for adventure
Retired Wiki Staff
Wayoshi told me about this place the day after it was open to the public and I've been here since.