How did you found this forum?

ToxBox

Power Star
How you found this forum, were you told by friend or you clicked "forum" at mariowiki?

I was bored and I was clicking everywhere at Mariowiki and I clicked on forum and I entered this site

I wasn't interested at the forum at first. Then, I decided to check it out and make an account here. And now I go here more than I go in the wiki. Before, I went to the wiki a whole lot.

Baby Luigi said:
I wasn't interested at the forum at first. Then, I decided to check it out and make an account here. And now I go here more than I go in the wiki. Before, I went to the wiki a whole lot.
After ban at gamefaqs

I forgot how I joined the Wiki, but I signed up for the forum when Wayoshi told me to in order to present awards back in 2008.

Then I came back because I was talking to people and playing a bit of mafia.

Then I came back again because Stoob invited me at another forum to join MWWWIII.

I was looking for a way to show the Mario Kart CW Project to a Mario Community, and I was Googl'ing a Mario Forum in English, with not so many categories, not to busy, and a nice atmosphere.
I guess this was the only choice.

I forgot, I wrote for the Shroom too, so I was required to make an account here. My mistake.

I joined when I applied for a Fake News job, and when I was just boredly clicking around.

I just came and started chatting to people, maybe?

Baby Luigi said:
I wasn't interested at the forum at first. Then, I decided to check it out and make an account here. And now I go here more than I go in the wiki.

Pretty much this.

Smasher 101 said:
Baby Luigi said:
I wasn't interested at the forum at first. Then, I decided to check it out and make an account here. And now I go here more than I go in the wiki.

Pretty much this.

^That.

I found it by clicking the Forum button on the wiki. I was a guest for a very long time.

yoshidude99 said:
I found it when I was clicking on the links on the main page on the wiki.
Same.

I didn't start using the forums until the times that I had to (after becoming part of the Awards Committee and then becoming a MW admin).

How did you found this forum?

I read the title of this thread and first thought it was asking Porple how he made the forum. Then I realized it was a grammar error. *facepalm*

No offense, ToxBox, usually I can read your posts fine.

Wayoshi told me about this place the day after it was open to the public and I've been here since.

Back