Suggestions for Improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should let our avatar limit be more than 20 KB. I don't have a single image saved to my computer that's that low!

Dodoman said:
I think we should let our avatar limit be more than 20 KB. I don't have a single image saved to my computer that's that low!

Except for that pwnsome Stinkoman image, apparently.

3dejong said:
Dodoman said:

Except for that pwnsome Stinkoman image, apparently.
I just uploaded that today, kay?

Dodoman said:

I believe that is a Darn Intelligent Talking That Owns for you Dodoman.

Uniju said:
Making signatures bigger would be horrible.

They usually take up more then 10x the size of most posts already. >_>

Eh, you're right.

200px bigger avatars; 200 characters more sig.

Uniju said:
Maka said:
We need a size limit on signatures.

I'm scrolling past half a pages worth of images.

We have a size limit, but its by Number of Characters, so people can pretty much just pack in as much images as they want. :\

Especially with those URL compressor sites.

There should be a more Mario-like background. Most users are male and then we have a pink forum? NO WAI.

PaperStriker said:
There should be a more Mario-like background. Most users are male and then we have a pink forum? NO WAI.

It is Mario-like IMO.

Mario wears mostly red; pink is lighter red.
It has to be a light colour to make the text easily read.
And having a dark (brown) background is even uglier.

Maybe the Super Mario Bros.®-background... Or at least some Super Mushrooms®, Fire Flowers® and Invincibility Stars®...

I like this background.

There IS another, darker background you can choose in your Profile.

I think if Porple could select the ads we see, I'd be a lot happier.

Free on line dating!

Dodoman said:

Since no one has pointed this out yet, if the upload limit isn't high enough for your image, you can remotely link to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back