Suggestions for Improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna agree with Fanta and respond a bit to Porple's post too.

porplemontage said:
This is a suggestions thread, not my to-do list. If I really like an idea I'll do it, but the status quo is highly favored.
This isn't your to-do list, no, but the point is, most forum related suggestions require the owner of the server and forum to resolve, like my suggestion a few pages back (which actually was missed, quite frankly). I don't think the other mods can install extensions or modify PHP codes at will if necessary.

but suggestions are only suggestions, things don't always need to be implemented, is basically what porps is saying

you can suggest shit to the government, doesn't mean they're going to implement every little thing someone says

same thing here

besides, porple does have a life outside of this forum too ya know, he's gotta work to pay the bills for his servers, so you'll have to excuse him if he doesn't answer every little question you've got

We're not asking for all suggestions to be implemented, just acknowledgments that the suggestions are considered or rejected is what we want.

I'm not going to reply to every suggestion. This is a lousy system because I don't solicit people for suggestions and I didn't create this thread. Most technical stuff isn't going to change because I basically like how everything is right now. Users shouldn't expect technical suggestions to be implemented.

Given what I've said, I'm going to lock this thread. I don't want to continue to give people false hope when technical stuff isn't likely to change. PM rule suggestions and whatnot directly to the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back