Suggestions for Improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plumber said:
Here's a suggestion for improvement: Put back stubs in!

Some articles just don't have enough information to be a non-stub.

Not if you dig to the ends of the earth to find info. It's not that hard.

The end of the earth: WIkipedia.

No, TMK.

Look hard enough and you can find ANY info. Ask YY398. :wink:

Heh, heh... reminds me of the Mario Party 5 boards. They weren't long enough so I described all of the ? Spaces and what each did and then I did all of the possible paths and crud until it was lengthy... mwa. ha. ha. duck.

Plumber is lucky... And by "digging to the ends of the earth", I was actually talking about doing research from in-game whatnot, like Stumpers' MP5 boards... But TMK and Wikipedia are both teh pwnzors.

After I found this site, I've made Wikipedia miserale with countless trolls and damage done. Like my edit to George Bush:

George F***er Bush is te most *** * ** * * President/P**** I've seen in my whole **** Life.

LOL good times... GOOD times...

Max2 said:
After I found this site, I've made Wikipedia miserale with countless trolls and damage done. Like my edit to George Bush:

George F***er Bush is te most *** * ** * * President/P**** I've seen in my whole **** Life.

Are there one-letter swears, really?

nope. I put random **** becuase it was, like, 8 lines.

Max2 said:

Oh, man. :shifty: Let's do that for Hilary Clinton when she gets elected.

Hilary Clinton won't get elected. She's one of the Koopa Troop's worst operatives... Why'd we even think of voting for her?!

Almost all the people I know except my family.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WE'RE A NATION OF FOOLS!

What else is new?

yoshster said:
3dejong said:
I used to hang around TMK and Wikipeida sucking up Mario info. Until I found this site. :D

same here
Meh, I would go anywhere on Wikipedia 'till I discovered this and Wikia.

I would do anything on Wikipedia until I found editthis! Good times, Gooooood times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back