Suggestions for Improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.
<insert me agreeing with the last five people here>

It just doesn't sound very professional.

Well that's good because we're not a professional forum.

Is there a way the poll options colors could be changed?

You know, if you asked like "What do you think about blah blah blah", and you had 4 responses:

"yes, I think....."

"no, I think....."

"I don't care about......"

"What?"........

Is there a way to have them different colors instead of all red (like one red, blue, and some other colors).

You know, just to create contrast in the poll?

Chiaki Nanami said:
Well, you can use BBCode in poll options, so if you know how to normally colour text, you'll be able to colour poll-options to your liking.
Not the text, I mean, yeah you could do

Response 1
Response 2
Response 3
Response 4

But the poll would still be red (the thing coming out showing the percentage). I'm saying just to have different colors for each response.

or, do you mean, that if you enter that, the percentage thing would also turn that color?

New Super Mario said:
Chiaki Nanami said:
Well, you can use BBCode in poll options, so if you know how to normally colour text, you'll be able to colour poll-options to your liking.

Response 1
Response 2
Response 3
Response 4

But the poll would still be red (the thing coming out showing the percentage). I'm saying just to have different colors for each response.

or, do you mean, that if you enter that, the percentage thing would also turn that color?
I'll see if there's an SMF mod for that

New Super Mario said:
Chiaki Nanami said:

Response 1
Response 2
Response 3
Response 4

Oh, now I get what you mean; I actually think it would be a pretty neat feature if added.

To answer your question, no it would not change anything at all in regards to the bars and such.

Chiaki Nanami said:
New Super Mario said:
Chiaki Nanami said:

Response 1
Response 2
Response 3
Response 4

Oh, now I get what you mean; I actually think it would be a pretty neat feature if added.

To answer your question, no it would not change anything at all in regards to the bars and such.
Yeah I saw it on a forum my sister's on and I thought it looked pretty sweet.

I will see the coding later today.

Do you mean that the creator can choose a color or that it changes color depending on the results?

EDIT: So I looked through the coding, and it looks like the theme this forum is using differs in coding from the standard theme. I will need this theme for proper investigation.

I was thinking: It'd be neat to have a "status" feature, like you see on Facebook. Like there is something you feel like saying, but it really doesn't merit it's own thread or post, just a little status. And other members can comment on it.

Also, a "Liking" posts feature would be nice too. That might eliminate the whole re-quoting something and not contributing to discussion without taking up space.

NintendoQueen said:
I was thinking: It'd be neat to have a "status" feature, like you see on Facebook. Like there is something you feel like saying, but it really doesn't merit it's own thread or post, just a little status. And other members can comment on it.

Isn't the Click Here Post Here thread kinda like that already?

Baby Luigi said:
NintendoQueen said:

Isn't the Click Here Post Here thread kinda like that already?

Basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back