Suggestions for Improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the others, but why can't we remove the Top Ten Posters thing in the forum stats? I think that encourages junk posting TBH with you.

personally i don't think there's anything wrong with displaying the post counts in the stats or the top ten posters

Lakituthequick said:
I don't get why people want to hide post counts...

Edit: aaand Ninja'd.

People would waste time bragging about them and would try to junk post to get a very high amount

GreenDisaster said:
Has anyone recently bragged about their post count seriously or tried to junk post?

No, because it's not as easy to do as it was before to brag about your posts and people realized how stupid they were.

Baby Luigi said:
GreenDisaster said:
Has anyone recently bragged about their post count seriously or tried to junk post?

No, because it's not as easy to do as it was before to brag about your posts and people realized how stupid they were.
So why do you still want to remove/hide the Top Ten Posters?

I dunno, I guess I thought impulsively

Maybe we should also remove the stars/rankings, as people could brag about those.

Maybe we should also remove the post count from the stats, as people can look those up and brag about those.

Maybe we should strip the mods of their titles, as a mod could brag about that.

Magikrazy said:
Maybe we should also remove the stars/rankings, as people could brag about those.

Maybe we should also remove the post count from the stats, as people can look those up and brag about those.

Maybe we should strip the mods of their titles, as a mod could brag about that.

I GET IT. Ok, you don't have to repeat what I said three times to make a point you know????

An attempt to remove any sort of post count is at large.

Magikrazy said:
Nabber said:
Well I don't see why we can't just make Forum Games posts not count.
Because a post is still a post?
So if I made several posts saying "Sdkjfhkdsjfghlsdkjfghlskjdfghkjlsdhgljsdfhglkjsdhflgh" or something of the like, is that still a real post?

Nabber said:
Magikrazy said:
Nabber said:
So if I made several posts saying "Sdkjfhkdsjfghlsdkjfghlskjdfghkjlsdhgljsdfhglkjsdhflgh" or something of the like, is that still a real post?
yes but you'd be warned for spamming

People Running About said:
Nabber said:
Magikrazy said:
Nabber said:
yes but you'd be warned for spamming
^this

Nabber said:

I think doing that would be absolutely pointless. Post counts don't matter at all to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back