Normal rock - 10 points
Large rock - 30 points
Giant rock - 70 points
Chris Rock - 100 points
Rock Lobster - 200 points
School of Rock - 500 points
"The Rock" - 20,000,000,000,000,000,001 points

^i agree

I don't want to have to ask a question, and wait for it for ages, only to find out that the user has been banned.

MCS said:
What was the point of removing the Banned rank anyway? :???:

they didn't, the mods just can't assign ranks anymore. only Porple can.

Magikrazy said:
Weird that there are still 4 people with a Banned rank.

The Memberlist said:
ItalianoMario95 Banned
arbetsskor Banned
Rudy The Clown Banned
Baby Time Banned
there's actually a lot more, they just don't show up in the non-admin memberlist

also why would the rank be removed from past bans?

I think the Banned rank needs to go back to having five stars.

I know this may sound stupid, but why don't we remove all traces of how to find out your post count? You can still find out by going into the forums stats or your personal stats, and to be honest, I don't ever want to see my post count again.

MCS said:
I know this may sound stupid, but why don't we remove all traces of how to find out your post count? You can still find out by going into the forums stats or your personal stats, and to be honest, I don't ever want to see my post count again.
That seems contradictory...

MCS said:

Well, then, just don't look at the forum stats or your personal stats.

MCS said:
Then what about those that do want to see their post count again?

I don't agree with completely removing them. I think it's fine the way it is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back