Which Mario Kart's have you played?

Lubba said:
I've played all of them, except the Arcade ones.

I played Super Mario Kart in (maybe first grade?) at a friends house. I remember being Yoshi and DK Jr.

I played 64 at my brother's dentist for two hours, maybe two times.

I have Double Dash and Wii.

I have DS.
I used to have Super Circuit.

Which one's have you guys played?

King Bill said:
Figment said:
I'm pretty sure it was a token a race.
It should be 1 coin for 4 Races and if you lose one of them of have to put a another coin in.

I'm pretty sure, though.

When you say when you loose do you mean you lose if you come in any place under 1st or if you are under the top 3?

I think under top three, because Mario racing games are like that

Mario Kart's new name: Mario Kart 7.
Also, Super Mario got a new name as well: Super Mario 3D Land.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Mario Kart's new name: Mario Kart 7.
Also, Super Mario got a new name as well: Super Mario 3D Land.

Mario Kart's name is pretty generic, I would even like the name Mario Kart 3DS better than Mario Kart 7

I admit, Mario Kart 7 is a very odd name, since Mario Karts 1,2,3,4,5,6 titled like that don't exist.

Super Mario 3D Land sounds girly to me.

And they should have left the numbers to the Mario Party series

It's like anything ending with "Land" sounds dumb. "Super Waluigi's Girly Dream Land" sounds more girly than "Super Waluigi's Girly Dream World". "Super Mario Land" sounds more girly than "Super Mario Place". You get my point.

I think it sounds really babyish and kidish.

Mario Kart 7 is just boring. I would love Mario Kart 3DS for a name over than that anyday

Mario Kart 7: A mockery of Windows 7

But they should have named it Mario Kart Kite, as Miyamoto joked. At least it's better than Mario Kart 7

Looks more like gliders than kites

King DDD said:
How characters don't drown while driving underwater?

How Lakitu can pick up tons heavy racers?
How Item Boxes can respawn?
How can Baby Luigi perform a backwards flip on a bike when it's impossible for even an expert in real life, let alone a baby?
How can Item Boxes float?
How can Mario characters breathe in a vacuum?
How can Mario characters breathe when submerged like in Peach Beach?

You should never question Mario logic.

Perhaps the name is a marketing stragegy, or a way to make the series sound more significant. Putting a 7 in the name makes it sound like the games have been around forever.

(Or it might just be because Retro Studios is working on it, and they tend to make things their own way.)

Yeah it sounds like a movie. I didn't like they called it that. I also didn't like the Super Mario Land 3D. It could've even been SMG3!

Back