Which Mario Kart's have you played?

GBA. SNES is 16.

>>Baby Luigi
No, they're not 3D, everything's a sprite on there, and no models have been spotted at all.
There's also a Mario Kart 64, of which the characters were sprites as well, instead of 3D models.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>Baby Luigi
No, they're not 3D, everything's a sprite on there, and no models have been spotted at all.
There's also a Mario Kart 64, of which the characters were sprites as well, instead of 3D models.

The course you're racing looks 3D, though.

Sprites can't be models. Period

Like Baby Luigi said, there are no 3D sprites.
2D doesn't always mean side scroller.

@Austin Powers: There has been a Rainbow Road in every Mario Kart so far. It would be absurd if there wasn't.

Maybe hard at first because I'm unfamiliar with the map, but very easy later on

Austin Powers said:
There's a Rainbow Road in MK3D? Cool. Probably medium.

It's not confirmed yet, but they'll probably make one, as Baby Luigi said.

Baby Luigi said:
@Austin Powers: There has been a Rainbow Road in every Mario Kart so far. It would be absurd if there wasn't.

Maybe hard at first because I'm unfamiliar with the map, but very easy later on
Hmm where have I been? Anyway yeah like BL said, the Wii version was hard at first but now it's pretty easy. So probably like that.

SNES Rainbow Road had NO railing. This means torture for the lightweights, which I'm not saying I use (o wait)

>>King DDD
Does anyone know that then?
The demo only featured 3 tracks, but no Rainbow Road, so nobody knows.

Baby Luigi said:
SNES Rainbow Road had NO railing. This means torture for the lightweights, which I'm not saying I use (o wait)
It was frustrating when I was young. I usually don't use lightweights though.

Well, I played the Super Circuit version of it. So no rainbow Thwomps for me.

Yeah, there's a 99% chance that Rainbow Road will be in Mario Kart 3DS

I love the new gliders

The gliders are pretty fun, and it's easy to use them.

I don't know why, they have been in several Mario Kart games, so Nintendo decided, why not?

I'm glad coins will return. I hope they retain their use from Super Circuit, making races at least a bit more competitive.

Back