Which Mario Kart's have you played?

I've played Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart DS, Mario Kart Wii, and Mario Kart Double Dash.

Yesterday, I was riding in the car, and I didn't have any way of communication, since my phone lacked batteries.
Today, I'll show you the new Mario Kart 7 logo, released by Nintendo of UK yesterday (warning: resized using the IMG tags; lag possible!):
64494_CTRP_AMK_WWlogo01_C_ad_Kopie_jpg_jpgcopy.jpg

Hmm...that looks...interesting. It's not bad.

It's all right I guess. Could have been worse.

Actually, the logo comes from Mario Kart DS

No, that's the official Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo 3DS's Mario Kart) logo.

Now I remember, it wasn't metallic like that, it was red for Mario Kart DS. I meant they used the same style which originated from Mario Kart DS

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Yesterday, I was riding in the car, and I didn't have any way of communication, since my phone lacked batteries.
Today, I'll show you the new Mario Kart 7 logo, released by Nintendo of UK yesterday (warning: resized using the IMG tags; lag possible!):
64494_CTRP_AMK_WWlogo01_C_ad_Kopie_jpg_jpgcopy.jpg

Oh, well thats pretty cool then. I just looked it up, I can't believe you'll be able to change the tires.

Don't load it twice, once is already enough

Yes indeed MCSoulja, you can better edit the image in your quote into "*image*", or something like that.
So:
Code:
[IMG]http://www.dshack.org/lulz/64494_CTRP_AMK_WWlogo01_C_ad_Kopie_jpg_jpgcopy.jpg[/IMG]
Code:
[b]*image*[/b]

I've got the logo from Nintendo themselves.

Because Nintendo is feeling nostalgic and decides to bring coins back from previous Mario Karts

No, I think they only speed you up

As far as I've rushed with this game, the coins didn't do anything to the game at all.
It could be because it was just a demo, but I'll retry it out at Gamescom, which starts in less than 2 weeks.

I hope you don't need coins to maintain your weight. That's stupid and a big reason I disliked coins.

Ooh, coins! I like those in Mario Kart Super Circuit. Added a bit more depth to the game.

Well, I dislike having to keep check with your coin count, because if you have zero coins and you ram into someone, you spin out like you hit a banana.

I think, at E3, they were implying some sort of currency system. Like King DDD said, probably to buy new parts for your Customize-A-Cart, or to buy locked characters.

Like Diddy Kong Racing DS. I can live with that.

>>Baby Luigi
Well, I didn't lose any coins when getting hit by a banana or stuff like that.

Back