What Pokemon type do YOU wanna see?

What Pokemon Type do you want to see Nintendo/Gamefreak use for a possible 6th Generation?

• Rock/Dragon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice/Steel

• Bug/Psychic

• Bug/Dark

• Bug/Ice

• Normal/Ghost

• Grass/Ghost

• Ghost/Psychic

• Rock/Ghost

• Electric/Psychic

• Bug/Dragon

• Fighting/Electric

• Fighting/Ground

• Normal/Dark

• Normal/Fire

• Normal/Bug

• Normal/Steel

• Normal/Dragon

• Normal/Ground

• Normal/Rock

• Normal/Poison

• Normal/Ice

• Normal/Electric

• Poison/Rock

• Psychic/Poison

• Poison/Ice

• Poison/Electric

• Poison/Steel

• Ice/Fighting

• Fighting/Dragon

• Fighting/Ghost

• Rock/Ice

• Rock/Electric

• Total voters
Zae said:
what about bug/psychic!?

I'm not even sure if that's good or bad.
Bug Psychic has six weaknesses. I'd say that's bad.
Baby Luigi said:
The double type is one of the dumbest ideas ever. How can something be Fire/Fire?
Someone earlier suggested three types.

Dr. Javelin said:
Zae said:
what about bug/psychic!?

I'm not even sure if that's good or bad.
Bug Psychic has six weaknesses. I'd say that's bad.
Baby Luigi said:
The double type is one of the dumbest ideas ever. How can something be Fire/Fire?

Yeah that sucks, oh well.

Dr. Javelin said:
Baby Luigi said:

Not really a suggestion, more like a "what if" thought.

Also, what if a "machine" was introduced as a new type? Although I guess that's what Steel is for.

A car Pokemon would be interesting, though it would be Electric and Steel, already made type.

Meh, I thought Vanillish and it's family was creative.

My thoughts on Game Freak's bad idea(s) would be introducing pre-evolutions and having some pokemon evolving via trade.

Yeah, it (the Vanillite line) wasn't too bad.

I saw some Youtube video about the 15 worst Pokemon by peanut3423. Hilarious. They thought Burmy was the worst. But mine?

Spr_5b_206.png

Spr_5b_646.png

Too bad it's complex.

Seriously, the Pokemon series was better in the early gens when you at least knew or had some idea of what the Pokemon were.

Nostalgia goggles man. I love the earlier Pokemon too but when was the last time you played an actual gen I or II game (remakes don't count)? Virtually every aspect of the gameplay is objectively better in the newer generations.

Dr. Javelin said:
Spr_5b_646.png

Too bad it's complex.

Seriously, the Pokemon series was better in the early gens when you at least knew or had some idea of what the Pokemon were.

not really lmao.

i mean look at golbat in r/b

wtf is that

Spr_1b_042.png

Yeah, that is kind of hard to tell. At least it sort of looks like a bat...

Spr_1g_042.png

Red/Green fixed it.

Herr Shyguy said:
Nostalgia goggles man. I love the earlier Pokemon too but when was the last time you played an actual gen I or II game (remakes don't count)? Virtually every aspect of the gameplay is objectively better in the newer generations.
LeafGreen is my favorite ATM because of Jolteon and Blastoise, two of my favorite Pokemon ever. Plus it was my first Pokemon game.

Charizard looks like a generic dragon. Meh.

I wonder why there isn't a Grass/Dragon yet? I know the typing is bad, but I'm still curious about it.

the remakes are excellent though. Although damn moves weren't that great in 3rd gen/remakes.

didn't care for music either.

Ornithologist Mario said:
I wonder why there isn't a Grass/Dragon yet? I know the typing is bad, but I'm still curious about it.
Because Grass types usually look natural, and Dragons are big and angry. Hard to mesh.

Spr_5b_497.png

Grass

Spr_5b_373.png

Dragon

Zae said:
the remakes are excellent though. Although damn moves weren't that great in 3rd gen/remakes.
Until the Physical/Special split in Gen IV. Fixed a lot of things. The moves these days aren't much better...

They should start with dual type moves.

Actually, that would screw me up completely during battles. But I think it's an interesting concept.

Dr. Javelin said:
Ornithologist Mario said:
Because Grass types usually look natural, and Dragons are big and angry. Hard to mesh.

Spr_5b_497.png

Grass

Spr_5b_373.png

Dragon

Zae said:
Until the Physical/Special split in Gen IV. Fixed a lot of things. The moves these days aren't much better...

the physical special split was good. not to mention they added more moves anyway.

although the split really crushed Alakazams sweeping potential though.

Zae said:
the physical special split was good. not to mention they added more moves anyway.

I did like the split, except it made Hyper Beam a sucky choice for Gyarados, and I had to teach it Giga Impact instead. Hyper Beam was Gyarados's thing before then.

schmutz said:
They should start with dual type moves.
Blaze Kick is one move that would really benefit with dual typing, but you're right, it would be too complicated.

Zae said:

although the split really crushed Alakazams sweeping potential though.
Poor Alakazam...he was cool back in LeafGreen. I still prefer Gengar though.

schmutz said:
Zae said:

I did like the split, except it made Hyper Beam a sucky choice for Gyarados, and I had to teach it Giga Impact instead. Hyper Beam was Gyarados's thing before then.

hyper beam was never relaly that good lmao. two turn moves are never really a great idea.

especially if someone came running in with electric attacks.

Zae said:
hyper beam was never relaly that good lmao. two turn moves are never really a great idea.

especially if someone came running in with electric attacks.

Gyarados is still dangerous thanks to Dragon Dance. Two or three and he'll waterfall you to death.

"must recharge" moves aren't bad if you use them when you're going to die next turn anyway due to poison or burns.

Dr. Javelin said:
"must recharge" moves aren't bad if you use them when you're going to die next turn anyway due to poison or burns.

I especially use them in Battle Tower if they're on their last Pokemon and it's a really annoying Chansey or something. Two-turn moves are actually really good if you know when the recharging turn isn't going to hurt you.

Chansey...*shudders*

I was playing a trainer in LeafGreen who had a Chansey about my Pokemon's levels. Used Defense Curl 6x and Minimize 6x...kept using Softboiled inbetween so I couldn't kill it. This was back in my noob days and I didn't know that all moves of one type were physical and all moves of another type would be special.

It ran out of moves and I just got sick of trying to kill it and reset.

Back