What Pokemon type do YOU wanna see?

What Pokemon Type do you want to see Nintendo/Gamefreak use for a possible 6th Generation?

• Rock/Dragon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice/Steel

• Bug/Psychic

• Bug/Dark

• Bug/Ice

• Normal/Ghost

• Grass/Ghost

• Ghost/Psychic

• Rock/Ghost

• Electric/Psychic

• Bug/Dragon

• Fighting/Electric

• Fighting/Ground

• Normal/Dark

• Normal/Fire

• Normal/Bug

• Normal/Steel

• Normal/Dragon

• Normal/Ground

• Normal/Rock

• Normal/Poison

• Normal/Ice

• Normal/Electric

• Poison/Rock

• Psychic/Poison

• Poison/Ice

• Poison/Electric

• Poison/Steel

• Ice/Fighting

• Fighting/Dragon

• Fighting/Ghost

• Rock/Ice

• Rock/Electric

• Total voters
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Eelektross_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29#Origin

As long as we're talking about sea creatures being turned into a pokemon, I'd like to see a dolphin. Not sure what the second type would be though.

How about a pure Water-type? There aren't many of those...oh wait.
Blastoise Golduck Kingler Seaking Vaporeon Feraligatr Azumarill Politoed Octillery Suicune Wailord Milotic Huntail Gorebyss Luvdisc Kyogre Floatzel Lumineon Manaphy Samurott Simipour Basculin Alomomola.

Thank you, Bulbapedia, for being really organized.

Aqua Soul said:
As long as we're talking about sea creatures being turned into a pokemon, I'd like to see a dolphin. Not sure what the second type would be though.

Water/Flying. Dousphin is always a name I would picture it.

grimAuxiliatrix said:
Aqua Soul said:

Water/Flying. Dousphin is always a name I would picture it.

Well, Water/Flying already exists and some of them can't even learn the move Fly, despite their otherwise good moveset and stats (Gyarados and Mantine), or they can learn Fly but have terrible stats (Peliper)

I suppose. Water/Flying typing never appealed to me because of the 4x Electric weakness and a Rock weakness. Plus, no one can ever out-do Gyarados.

Well we can always dream of a pure flying type.

hehehehhehe

Tornadus is okay, but he has three weaknesses and his STAB isn't very useful. Flying Gem boosted Acrobatics is awesome though.

How about this: A Rock/Dragon with Levitate? It's a unique typing that would have two great STABs and only four weaknesses, which is an improvement over the Rock-type's usual five.

Dr. Javelin said:
How about this: A Rock/Dragon with Levitate? It's a unique typing that would have two great STABs and only four weaknesses, which is an improvement over the Rock-type's usual five.

That's cool. I've used a Tyranitar before, so I know how useful rock can be when paired with another type.

Zae said:
Dragon/fighting!!!!???

Now you're talking! 8)

Dragon/Fighting could be an alternate form of Kyurem. Right now he's horribly outclassed by Zekrom and Reshiram, but somehow they could make an improvement on him in Grey.

Dr. Javelin said:
Dragon/Fighting could be an alternate form of Kyurem. Right now he's horribly outclassed by Zekrom and Reshiram, but somehow they could make an improvement on him in Grey.

main thing about ice/dragon though is that ice doesn't really boost many good resistances at all(even though dual stab is nice but eh).

Fighting may have some better resistances, not too sure on the idea though.

Poison/dragon still sounds pretty hot though.

Bug/Dragon should equate a Dragonfly. Yanma doesn't count.

Bugs are usually smaller and Dragons are usually big, so they're hard to mix. Maybe some kind of dragon with butterfly wings or something?

Dr. Javelin said:
Bugs are usually smaller and Dragons are usually big, so they're hard to mix. Maybe some kind of dragon with butterfly wings or something?

So, why does it have to be like that? Can't we all meddle with sizes?

Baby Luigi said:
Bug/Dragon should equate a Dragonfly. Yanma doesn't count.

That should have been Flygon, IMO.

As silly as it sounds, Ghost|Normal is actually a pretty good typing. You get three immunities out of it and only one weakness

True, but what would it be? Just a normal "hide under a bedsheet" ghost?

Marvelous typing. Give it Levitate or an Air Balloon and it now has an impressive four immunities.

Thing is though, it's appearance and concept would be kind of disturbing. A normal Pokemon being turned into a spirit. It just seems like it can't rest in peace.

what about bug/psychic!?

I'm not even sure if that's good or bad.

The double type is one of the dumbest ideas ever. How can something be Fire/Fire?

Aqua Soul said:
The double type thing seemed to have worked for Kirby 64 though.

But this isn't Kirby, it's Pokemon

Back