What Pokemon type do YOU wanna see?

What Pokemon Type do you want to see Nintendo/Gamefreak use for a possible 6th Generation?

• Rock/Dragon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice/Steel

• Bug/Psychic

• Bug/Dark

• Bug/Ice

• Normal/Ghost

• Grass/Ghost

• Ghost/Psychic

• Rock/Ghost

• Electric/Psychic

• Bug/Dragon

• Fighting/Electric

• Fighting/Ground

• Normal/Dark

• Normal/Fire

• Normal/Bug

• Normal/Steel

• Normal/Dragon

• Normal/Ground

• Normal/Rock

• Normal/Poison

• Normal/Ice

• Normal/Electric

• Poison/Rock

• Psychic/Poison

• Poison/Ice

• Poison/Electric

• Poison/Steel

• Ice/Fighting

• Fighting/Dragon

• Fighting/Ghost

• Rock/Ice

• Rock/Electric

• Total voters
1337 said:
Dragons usually can learn Brick Break, Flamethrower so yeah Ice can be dead if the Dragon type is faster the Ice type.

Have fun against Weavile or basically anything learning ice.

Two x4 weaknesses is just......horrifying.

Well actually, I think that Rock-Steel is okay, especially before Gen IV because all Ground and Fighting moves are Attack and they always have high defense.

It doesn't matter; anything that hits you for 4x damage will kill you. Period.

Glad to see someone remembers Weavile, my favorite sweeper from Gen IV!

Ice/Dragon exists and his name is Kyurem. Has 4 weaknesses and only 3 resistances. Pretty weak if you ask me. Plus his base stat total is less than Zekrom and Reshiram.

Kyogre is still the best Uber because of this moveset:
Surf or Hydro Pump (2x power in rain)
Ice Beam
Thunder (100% Accuracy in rain)
Calm Mind

Hits everything in the game hard, has the ability to tech up, has enough health to survive super effective hits...what more do you want?

The best typing would be Ice/Electric. You get STAB from Thunderbolt and Ice Beam which allows you to hit for neutral or super effective anything in the game except Magnezone.

Yoshiwalker said:
Well actually, I think that Rock-Steel is okay, especially before Gen IV because all Ground and Fighting moves are Attack and they always have high defense.

No it's not.

x4 weakness is a big deal especially when you come across heavy hitters with fight stab(machamp/heracross/lucario/blaziken).

There are even ones without stab that can just woop their butts all over the floor with huge attack stats. Example being Scizor and tyranitar.

Personally I usually avoid x4 weakness if i can, you never know when some dude is gonna whip out someone with that weakness or a mixed attacker taking advantage of your defense stats(example being salamence gets both high attack and special attack/azelf in same boat).

Another Ghost/Dark Pokemon.
Nothing will be super effective against it. People are hacking Sableye and Spirtomb with Wonder Guard. Very cheap if you ask me.

Dr. Javelin said:
It doesn't matter; anything that hits you for 4x damage will kill you. Period.

Glad to see someone remembers Weavile, my favorite sweeper from Gen IV!

Yesssssssssssssssssssss Weavile is pretty wicked. High attack and high speed, perfect for sweeping. Combine that with awesome dual stabing and it's a monster on wheels.

Too bad it suffers from being frail but doesn't matter it's going to put a serious dent in someones team one way or other.

Weavile
Gallade
Milotic
Battle Tower win.

I though Eelektross was a cool idea for a no weaknesses Pokemon. If there are any other type combinations post them here. I'm happy with Sableye and Spiritomb right now, though Sableye was terrible. Eelektross is the best IMO.

Oh no...don't give Game Freak ideas.

Triple Battles were bad enough. The truth is, we don't need more than two types. It's just overkill to have three types IMO. It would make the already complex type chart even worse.

Yeah, Pokemon already has enough math. Fighting a Fire/Water/Grass would give me headaches.

Flying is super effective. Rock is super effective. Poison is super effective. Took me at least a minute to figure that out.

In short, no triple typing. I thought Gen V was complex enough.

Dr. Javelin said:
I though Eelektross was a cool idea for a no weaknesses Pokemon. If there are any other type combinations post them here. I'm happy with Sableye and Spiritomb right now, though Sableye was terrible. Eelektross is the best IMO.

YES! I'm so happy that I figured it out to make it like that, and I'm so excited that I can share it on here!

Poison/Dark are only weak to ground, so just give them levitate and boom, you have a psuedo-invincible pokemon! That would be very powerful btw, but the only thing that I picture for that type and ability would be some sort of leech/vampire-bat thing.

Poison/Dark doesn't have many resistances, though.

Resists Poison, Grass, and Ghost.

Great idea! Now we just have to come up with a design for it. Some sort of assassin Pokemon? Runs around and poisons other Pokemon. Maybe.

Yoshiwalker said:
How about this.
200px-452Drapion.png

Yoshiwaker, I already know about that. You also forgot about Skunky and Skuntank or however you spell their names.

I was just showing how you could make a no-weakness pokemon. Both of those aren't really levitation ability.

And as I said, it would be some sort of leech or bat.

grimAuxiliatrix said:
Yoshiwalker said:
How about this.
200px-452Drapion.png

Yoshiwaker, I already know about that. You also forgot about Skunky and Skuntank or however you spell their names.

I was just showing how you could make a no-weakness pokemon. Both of those aren't really levitation ability.

And as I said, it would be some sort of leech or bat.
Okay, well that was just the first one I thought of. And I was replying to Javelin's post.

How about a fly that turns into a mosquito...oh wait. That would be Bug-type.

Hmm...a leech would likely be water type though.

Dr. Javelin said:
How about a fly that turns into a mosquito...oh wait. That would be Bug-type.

Hmm...a leech would likely be water type though.

I know, I'm surprised that didn't create the most annoying bug out there. Then again, it would just annoy us in the game as well. Either way, they do need a mosquito bug/poison type.

And leeches remind me of poison because they suck it out and dark for attaching and sucking blood from things. Also, Eelektross is based off a eel, and you don't see it as a water/electric type?

True about it being annoying. Isn't Beedrill Bug Poison though?

Eelektross is...I don't really know. I mean it has eel in his name, but he doesn't look like one at all. Bulbapedia suggests he's based off of leeches as well.

Looks like a lamprey to me.

Here's a photo of one.

tumblr_ll6a04CPF81qdx954o1_500.jpg

Back