Underrated Mario Games

At least I care who else gets added to a game.

I also care if Wario gets added in a game

Mario Kart 7 officially sucks now

Because there's no Wario in it, only some dumb Koopa no one cares about

I hope Wario is a default character.

Nintendo's still working on it. I'm sure he'll be put in eventually. Wario's been in every spin-off so far, right?

By the way, I heard a funny Wario joke a while back.

I would love to hear it, but it's off-topic.

Raphael said:
Nintendo's still working on it. I'm sure he'll be put in eventually. Wario's been in every spin-off so far, right?

Can I hear it too?

Yoshiwalker said:
Teehee let's laugh at funny jokes about Wario being fat/Wario's farts!

TEEHEE
Since he was made to be fat.

Yoshiwalker said:
Teehee let's laugh at funny jokes about Wario being fat/Wario's farts!

TEEHEE

Oh, I'm sorry. We're we laughing earlier at how fat or how he farts? NO. Quit making assumptions.

Nega-Man said:
Raphael said:

Can I hear it too?

If you've watched every episode of Chuggaa's Pikmin 2 LP, you've already heard it. Plus, it's in my KO a quote game.

Sorry for the double post, but I think Yoshi's Story is really underrated. I don't know why people hate it so much. People often complain that Mario's in too many games, well, this is one of the few games without Mario. Yoshi's one of the most popular characters in the Mario franchise, well, this is a Yoshi game. I don't see anything wrong with the game.

Yes, but did they HAVE to do that? No

Baby Luigi said:
The Final Fantasy characters are fine in Mario Hoops 3 on 3

Not in Mario Sports Mix. But, my opinion is as long they put Baby Luigi in it, I don't care who else gets added

Well, seeing as Square Enix did make Mario Sports Mix, that was to be expected.

Pinkie Pie said:
Baby Luigi said:
I like reading the instruction booklet :???:
I like WarioWare Inc.: Mega Party Game$ Instruction Booklet since it's funny. :).
Nintendo always had made their instruction booklets more elaborate and colorful, to make people want to read them. Even in the NES days. Did you see the original The Legend of Zelda booklet? Incredible...

Smashgoom202 said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Baby Luigi said:
I like reading the instruction booklet :???:
I like WarioWare Inc.: Mega Party Game$ Instruction Booklet since it's funny. :).
Nintendo always had made their instruction booklets more elaborate and colorful, to make people want to read them. Even in the NES days. Did you see the original The Legend of Zelda booklet? Incredible...
Otherwise, noone would know what to do.

Reminds me of how people play Virtual Console games, and there IS no instructions... That is until you press the home button and notice the instructions. For those games, I read the instructions, because those games are CRYPTIC!

most gamecube games are underrated

There weren't many Mario games on the Gamecube.

Aside from the multiplayer spinoffs, but there isn't one spinoff where Mario fans drool all over it. I like most of the spinoffs anyway.

Speaking of spinoffs and the Gamecube, I'd like to bring up Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour. Why am I the only person on this forum that likes this game?

I liked that game mainly because of those resulting animations.

Otherwise, I haven't played enough to appreciate it.

Back