Underrated Mario Games

That was Wario Land 5 and the only one to be put on console.

That would be Wario Land 2.5 since is came out in beetween Land 2 and Land 3 and the Virtual Boy failed.

I hear Wario Land Virtual Boy is a pretty good game and one of the only GOOD games for the Virtual Boy... which is like a fourth of the entire library. Perhaps yer another underrated game?

Does anyone, other than collectors, still even have a Virtual Boy?

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Never came out where I live.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
I don't, but I have other older Nintendo systems like the NES (the newer model that came out in thes 90s), the SNES, and N64.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
My best friend has one. I think he owned it since he bought it from a friend of his. I remember playing it and getting really uncomfortable, having the hunch over to look into the the thing.

The fact that the only flaw of the game is that it's on Virtual Boy means it's pretty damn good, right?

Smashgoom202 said:
The fact that the only flaw of the game is that it's on Virtual Boy means it's pretty damn good, right?
The Virtual Boy can really damage your eyesight so it will pause after 15 minutes to tell you to stop.

Pinkie Pie said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
I don't, but I have other older Nintendo systems like the NES (the newer model that came out in thes 90s), the SNES, and N64.
Well, those systems were well-recieved, and have actual sentimental and physical value. I'm talking about the Virtual Boy here, the utter failure that self-destructed itself (figurative language).

I heard Wario Land for the Virtual Boy was pretty good.

Baby Luigi said:
I heard Wario Land for the Virtual Boy was pretty good.
and that was pretty much the only game on the Virtual Boy that was good.

I haven't played the Virtual Boy at all. So I have no say about the quality of the games for it.

Dr. Eggman said:
Smashgoom202 said:
The Virtual Boy can really damage your eyesight so it will pause after 15 minutes to tell you to stop.
Does it really do that? I can't recall, since the last time I played Virtual Boy was so long ago... And I don't think I played it for that long.

Well, there has been reports of the Virtual Boy hurting eyes. Not sure about that, since I never played a Virtual Boy myself.

Smashgoom202 said:
There was a warning label on the box it came in... It said it could cause blindness... I think.
So, you try not play it all the time.

Actually, that's not a bad way to encourage people NOT to play video games all the time! Don't play too much or you'll go blind! Yeah, that'll teach 'em.

Back