Underrated Mario Games

Smashgoom202 said:
Actually, that's not a bad way to encourage people NOT to play video games all the time! Don't play too much or you'll go blind! Yeah, that'll teach 'em.
In the Heath and Safety Booklet it tells you to take a 10 to 15 minute break every hour.

I play video games for long periods straight and I take breaks only when I feel like it

Dr. Eggman said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Actually, that's not a bad way to encourage people NOT to play video games all the time! Don't play too much or you'll go blind! Yeah, that'll teach 'em.
In the Heath and Safety Booklet it tells you to take a 10 to 15 minute break every hour.
Well who reads those things, anyway.

Nega-Man said:
Yeah, screw the instruction booklet, I just play the game.
I always play first but I seem to like looking though them.

I like reading the instruction booklet :???:

All WarioWare instruction booklets I've read, I liked. This includes WarioWare Touched and WarioWare Smooth Moves

Holy cheeseballs, we're off topic.

I think Maruo Sports Mix should have not got a 4.5 by Gamesport.

Dr. Eggman said:
I think Maruo Sports Mix should have not got a 4.5 by Gamesport.

Is that out of 5?

Seriously, I agree with you

The person who played it just doesn't like the sports in it.

Dr. Eggman said:

Or because the style of the game breaks the traditional rules. Which is a stupid reason.

Baby Luigi said:
Dr. Eggman said:

Or because the style of the game breaks the traditional rules. Which is a stupid reason.
Yeah they where made to be a little bit different.

Baby Luigi said:
Dr. Eggman said:

What, they expect Mario sports to play like real sports?

MnSG said:
Baby Luigi said:
Dr. Eggman said:

What, they expect Mario sports to play like real sports?

From the looks of it, they indeed did

Pinkie Pie said:
Baby Luigi said:
I like reading the instruction booklet :???:
I like WarioWare Inc.: Mega Party Game$ Instruction Booklet since it's funny. :).

The WarioWare instruction booklets are actually worth reading. Oh, and Super Mario Sunshine's.

Um, that was off topic

Anyway, Mario Hoops 3-on-3 was sorta underrated. It's roster is large for a DS game and I did have some fun times with it. I'm not sure how insane the hard computers are though

Baby Luigi said:
Um, that was off topic

Anyway, Mario Hoops 3-on-3 was sorta underrated. It's roster is large for a DS game and I did have some fun times with it. I'm not sure how insane the hard computers are though
Per, but hard mode really was Super Duper Hard mode.

I never played hard mode myself. But from the looks of it, it sounds insane hard, not challenging hard

Baby Luigi said:
I never played hard mode myself. But from the looks of it, it sounds insane hard, not challenging hard
Yeah, in the last game, I think they fix it to make sure the Final Fantasy team win.

I hate the bias towards Final Fantasy characters. Modesty is a good trait to have, you know. :mad:

The Final Fantasy characters are fine in Mario Hoops 3 on 3

Not in Mario Sports Mix. But, my opinion is as long they put Baby Luigi in it, I don't care who else gets added

It would be a fun game if Baby Luigi was the only character in the game. </sarcasm>

Try saying that to the Mario games out there when Mario is the only playable character

Back