Waluigi and Wario's true identities?

ive always thought they were brothers :wario: :waluigi:

Mariorules25 said:
ive always thought they were brothers :wario: :waluigi:
Me too, and I'm still thinking it.
And I think also that we'll know something about Waluigi when they put him in a mainstream game or in a RPG.

I think they're brothers or what would be Waluigi's point? Luigi isn't Mario's cousin now is he? :mario: is to :luigi: as :wario: is to :waluigi:.

User 101 said:
I think they're brothers or what would be Waluigi's point? Luigi isn't Mario's cousin now is he? :mario: is to :luigi: as :wario: is to :waluigi:.
That's what I believe :)

They never confirmed that they were brothers. Period. Mario and Luigi have their case already covered. It's like Toadette being Toad's sister, except I believe she's a girlfriend of Toad.

Baby Luigi said:
They never confirmed that they were brothers. Period. Mario and Luigi have their case already covered. It's like Toadette being Toad's sister, except I believe she's a girlfriend of Toad.
I think that Toadette is Toadbert's sister.

Baby Luigi said:
I know that is not confirmed, but I want to beleve that until nintendo says something.
It's the same of what you said. They have never said anything about Toad and Toadette's relationship, but I consider them as a possible couple.

Baby Luigi said:

I Beleive that toadette is toads girlfriend but in toadettes bio in mario kart wii it says she his sister

Mariorules25 said:
Baby Luigi said:

I Beleive that toadette is toads girlfriend but in toadettes bio in mario kart wii it says she his sister

That same guide said that Chain Chomps are roaming around in Moonview Highway

It also said that Daisy is Peach's cousin.

Baby Luigi said:
Nintendo is stupid for not letting Waluigi get his own game, whether people like it or not

I certainly wouldn't call them stupid for it. Nintendo barely owns Waluigi anyways, considering that he's never appeared in a game they themselves have developed. He's only in games others have made. If he's ever going to earn his place in the Marioverse continuity (and my recognition), he's going to have to have a part in a Nintendo developed game.

Leonyx said:
Baby Luigi said:
Nintendo is stupid for not letting Waluigi get his own game, whether people like it or not

I certainly wouldn't call them stupid for it. Nintendo barely owns Waluigi anyways, considering that he's never appeared in a game they themselves have developed. He's only in games others have made. If he's ever going to earn his place in the Marioverse continuity (and my recognition), he's going to have to have a part in a Nintendo developed game.

Mario Kart says hi

For something as serious as this, I would trust anything about their genealogy unless it came straight from something in the original Japanese. I'm very skeptical and sometimes I get paranoid and think the English translators make things up.

Baby Luigi said:
Leonyx said:
Baby Luigi said:

Mario Kart says hi

Hmm...I always thought Mario Kart games were developed by other people. My mistake. Still, Mario Kart games aren't really canon.

Mario Kart games are spin-offs, but all them were made by Nintendo (less Mario Kart Super Circuit, it was made by Intelligent Systems). That means Waluigi is property of Nintendo now.

Chivi-chivik said:
Mario Kart games are spin-offs, but all them were made by Nintendo (less Mario Kart Super Circuit, it was made by Intelligent Systems). That means Waluigi is property of Nintendo now.
Per, Nintendo own Waluigi but they seem to avoid using him in main games.

King Bill said:
Chivi-chivik said:
Or maybe: they don't find any main game for put him... or they always forget him

Chivi-chivik said:
King Bill said:
Chivi-chivik said:
Or maybe: they don't find any main game for put him... or they always forget him

I think they don't forget him, I think they ignore him.

Baby Luigi said:
Chivi-chivik said:
King Bill said:
Chivi-chivik said:
I think they don't forget him, I think they ignore him.
It's another possibility...

Leonyx said:
Baby Luigi said:

FALSE! Nintendo actually makes the Mario Kart games and Nintendo themselves made it

Koopa Kid said:
Leonyx said:
Baby Luigi said:

FALSE! Nintendo actually makes the Mario Kart games and Nintendo themselves made it
We were talking about that above.

Chivi-chivik said:
Koopa Kid said:
Leonyx said:
Baby Luigi said:

shouldn't we be talking about their identities?
=
Anyways, to me wario and Waluigi are brothers. What are the possibilities of wario finding a friend that looks a lot like him, have a name that's a lot alike and is his enemy brother Nemesis in a world that there are merely humans?

ToD the ToaD said:
Chivi-chivik said:
Koopa Kid said:
Leonyx said:
Baby Luigi said:

shouldn't we be talking about their identities?
=
Anyways, to me wario and Waluigi are brothers. What are the possibilities of wario finding a friend that looks a lot like him, have a name that's a lot alike and is his enemy brother Nemesis in a world that there are merely humans?
Yes... we should, but we weren't agree with that guy.

I think the same, and you know :)

Back