Waluigi and Wario's true identities?

Well, he wasn't my first choice. Guess again.

What is Wario supposed to resemble?

I couldn't find your first choice, there's too many pages in that thread.

I'll just guess DK since your sister seems to like tortuting him almost as much as Yoshi and Wario.

Oh, and I think Wario's some kind of elf with those pointed green shoes and pointy ears.

Aqua Soul said:

I'll just guess DK since your sister seems to like tortuting him almost as much as Yoshi and Wario.

Oh, and I think Wario's some kind of elf with those pointed green shoes and pointy ears.
A elf in Yello. That would be funny.

King Bill said:
Aqua Soul said:

A elf in Yellow. That would be funny.

fix'd

Chivi-chivik said:
How do you explain me two guys that resemble a lot and have lot in common between themselves are not related? This is strange for this world and for the mushroom world, specially talking about humans.

Wario and Waluigi don't really have anything in common, sans their personality somewhat and their noses. Waluigi is stringy and tall, and Wario is fat and short. And Mario and Luigi don't really have much in common either, but they are brothers (and humans). Also, Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong are related, but not similar. And so are Bowser and his children. And the two Princess Shroobs. Really, common personality traits don't necessarily mean relation, both here and in the Marioverse.

Not that I'm saying they aren't related. I don't think they are personally, but whatever.

Leonyx said:
Chivi-chivik said:
How do you explain me two guys that resemble a lot and have lot in common between themselves are not related? This is strange for this world and for the mushroom world, specially talking about humans.

Wario and Waluigi don't really have anything in common, sans their personality somewhat and their noses. Waluigi is stringy and tall, and Wario is fat and short. And Mario and Luigi don't really have much in common either, but they are brothers (and humans). Also, Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong are related, but not similar. And so are Bowser and his children. And the two Princess Shroobs. Really, common personality traits don't necessarily mean relation, both here and in the Marioverse.

Not that I'm saying they aren't related. I don't think they are personally, but whatever.
What about the WA in at beginning of there names and Wario has a upside M and Waluigi has a upside W.

King Bill said:
Leonyx said:
Chivi-chivik said:

What about the WA in at beginning of there names and Wario has a upside M and Waluigi has a upside W.

To me, that's just them mocking their rivals. Wario doesn't wear that outfit in his own games. And besides, Mario and Luigi don't have similar names (other than the Italian root) but they are related. I think Waluigi's name is just lazy.

Leonyx said:
King Bill said:
Leonyx said:
Chivi-chivik said:

To me, that's just them mocking their rivals. Wario doesn't wear that outfit in his own games. And besides, Mario and Luigi don't have similar names (other than the Italian root) but they are related. I think Waluigi's name is just lazy.
I saw him wear his Yellow and Purple suit in the Wario Land games.

King Bill said:
Leonyx said:
King Bill said:
Leonyx said:
Chivi-chivik said:

I saw him wear his Yellow and Purple suit in the Wario Land games.

You're right. By his own games, I meant WarioWare.

Leonyx said:
Chivi-chivik said:

Wario and Waluigi are the 'extreme' and bad versions of Mario and Luigi, the most logical thing is that they should be brothers :mad:

Chivi-chivik said:
Leonyx said:
Chivi-chivik said:

Wario and Waluigi are the 'extreme' and bad versions of Mario and Luigi, the most logical thing is that they should be brothers :mad:
I know and one day I want a game called Super Wario Bros where Wario and Waluigi have to try and defeat Captain Syrup together.

King Bill said:
Chivi-chivik said:
Leonyx said:
Chivi-chivik said:

I know and one day I want a game called Super Wario Bros where Wario and Waluigi have to try and defeat Captain Syrup together.
Yes, we think the same :)
You should manage VERY well that game development of yours if you want success :D

Chivi-chivik said:
King Bill said:
Chivi-chivik said:
Leonyx said:
Chivi-chivik said:

You should manage VERY well that game development of yours if you want success :D
Now 3 of us think the same :P
That would be a cool game, and I would buy it.

Austin Powers said:
Chivi-chivik said:
King Bill said:
Chivi-chivik said:
Leonyx said:
Chivi-chivik said:

I would buy it if the game is VERY cool.
Example: I bought Super Paper Mario, not for the gameplay, just for the story (I read the story in Mariowiki before buying it and I loved it anyways. I could understand better the game playing it). So if his game has a very good story and if it's very beautiful (as Mario Galaxy or else) I would buy it.

Chivi-chivik said:
Austin Powers said:
Chivi-chivik said:
King Bill said:
Chivi-chivik said:
Leonyx said:
Chivi-chivik said:

Example: I bought Super Paper Mario, not for the gameplay, just for the story (I read the story in Mariowiki before buying it and I loved it anyways. I could understand better the game playing it). So if his game has a very good story and if it's very beautiful (as Mario Galaxy or else) I would buy it.
I just bought SPM cause it looked cool on the box :P. It was a very great game, both gameplay and story.

Chivi-chivik said:
Leonyx said:
Chivi-chivik said:

Again, opposites attract?

Austin Powers said:
Chivi-chivik said:
Austin Powers said:
Chivi-chivik said:
King Bill said:
Chivi-chivik said:
Leonyx said:
Chivi-chivik said:

I just bought SPM cause it looked cool on the box :P. It was a very great game, both gameplay and story.
In my case was specially the story, but I liked the gameplay anyways.
------------------------
King DDD said:
Beaten it 2 times

I'm completing it at 100%.

I don't think they're related to Mario and Luigi. They're too bad for be of the Mario's family...

Chivi-chivik said:
I don't think they're related to Mario and Luigi. They're too bad for be of the Mario's family...

Well bad behavior doesn't mean different families. I think Waluigi and Wario are cousins, though

Back