Waluigi and Wario's true identities?

Maybe they think he doesn't deserve to be in a main game.

Figment said:
Maybe they think he doesn't deserve to be in a main game.
I don't think Waluigi will get his own game. But they would can put him in a main game or in a RPG. And he deserves to appear, he has got a lot of success. Otherwise he wouldn't appeared in later games.

Austin Powers said:
I don't think their related.

How do you explain me two guys that resemble a lot and have lot in common between themselves are not related? This is strange for this world and for the mushroom world, specially talking about humans.

King Bill said:
Chivi-chivik said:
I'm sure nintendo always forget of him.
I know.Why is nintendo never putting waluigi in a main game.

Because Mario is too busy hogging the spotlight

I thought Waluigi was pretty much Foreman Spike

I thought Foreman Spike was Foreman Spike.

It's quite simple really, Wario is a human just like Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, E. Gadd, etc., except he's greedy, gluttonous, and self-centered.

Waluigi is a science experiment gone horribly wrong Waluigi.

It's hard to call Wario a human though. Just look at that oddly shaped eyes, nose, and ears

No, Aqua Soul got it wrong. Waluigi is a goblin, Wario is the text in the strikeout.

Waluigi sounds like a cloning process gone awry with Wario

Maybe Wario used to be one of Santa's elves but got fired for being greedy and hogging all the toys and cookies to himself. (That gives me an idea for a christmas-themed fan fiction and maybe a christmas-themed video game for Nintendo to create).

Wario should be Santa's evil twin.

Who is Waluigi? Why is he here? Where did he spawn from?

Nintendo likes to mess with my brain.

I thought they hated him for being ugly and a ripoff of a ripoff condemned to spinoff games all his life.

I've read an old thread on the forum and some people thought it was weird how Daisy got a baby counterpart before Waluigi (who to this day, doesn't have a baby counterpart yet,) and actually said that Waluigi>Daisy. Also, in the (now locked) thread where we choose one Mario character who we would want to kill, I picked Waluigi and a certain mod almost got mad at me, even though I had some semi-legit reasons.

Really? I must be in the wrong forums then.

How did this person became a mod if he/she can't tolerate your opinion?

BTW, you should know whom I picked in the "Kill a Mario character" thread.

I wouldn't say they couldn't tolerate my opnion, more like, they got sensitive. Besides, it's not like they were all "OMG U hate Waluigi, GTFO NOOB!".

Let me guess, you picked to kill Yoshi in that thread.

Back