Waluigi and Wario's true identities?

yoshisawesome said:
I'm almost positive that mario and wario aren't related, they're just rivals. As for wario and waluigi, in mario super sluggers, wario refers to waluigi as being only his friend, no relative titles.
I can't have played to super sluggers cuz the game is not in Europe. :(
But I still consider them as bros.

Chivi-chivik said:
yoshisawesome said:
I'm almost positive that mario and wario aren't related, they're just rivals. As for wario and waluigi, in mario super sluggers, wario refers to waluigi as being only his friend, no relative titles.
I can't have played to super sluggers cuz the game is not in Europe. :(
Same I come from Europe butt how did they meet if they wont brothers.

Chivi-chivik said:
I consider Wario and Waluigi as brothers. But they are not related to the Mario Brothers.
Why brothers? They are very similar and they are the "extreme" versions of the Mario brothers.

I consider them to be cousins.

yoshisawesome said:
since Waluigi doesn't really have much of a background, and only appears in spinoff games, I am unsure
It's the same as me. Nintendo hadn't said anything about Waluigi's backstory, so we don't know what to consider.

Chivi-chivik said:
yoshisawesome said:
since Waluigi doesn't really have much of a background, and only appears in spinoff games, I am unsure
It's the same as me. Nintendo hadn't said anything about Waluigi's backstory, so we don't know what to consider.
I think they should both be int Super Mario 3D but its very unlikely that they will.

New Super Yoshi said:
Chivi-chivik said:
yoshisawesome said:
I think they should both be int Super Mario 3D but its very unlikely that they will.
In Super Mario 3D maybe they would have explained more about them. But I'm so sure they won't appear. :(

Maybe Nintendo is hiding disturbing facts from us.

Chivi-chivik said:
New Super Yoshi said:
Chivi-chivik said:
yoshisawesome said:
In Super Mario 3D maybe they would have explained more about them. But I'm so sure they won't appear. :(

I bet 99% they won't appear.

Nintendo is stupid for not letting Waluigi get his own game, whether people like it or not

Baby Luigi said:
Nintendo is stupid for not letting Waluigi get his own game, whether people like it or not
Per, he has not been any Wario games as well.

I thought he cameo'd in a WarioWare microgame.

It's only a cameo, though

That's why I said "camoe'd".

It still counts as an appearance at the very least.

That's like saying something about the F Zero series in Mario Kart Wii

Figment said:
Baby Luigi said:

WaluigiWare

Maybe Wario and Waluigi were like Mario and Luigi's Dinkleberg.

No, Mario and Luigi are like the Dinklebergs, since Waluigi and Wario hate them, but Mario and Luigi don't really care too much, from what it seems.

Baby Luigi said:
Figment said:
Baby Luigi said:

WaluigiWare

Maybe Wario and Waluigi were like Mario and Luigi's Dinkleberg.

No, Mario and Luigi are like the Dinklebergs, since Waluigi and Wario hate them, but Mario and Luigi don't really care too much, from what it seems.

Yeah, thats what I meant.

I'm more surprised that he hasn't been in a mainstream Mario game yet. Look at his potential!

His potential: He has all of the traits of Luigi, except they're much more exhagerated.
Luigi's taller than Mario, so Waluigi's freakishly tall.
Luigi's skinnier than Mario, so Waluigi's skinny
The Mario Bros. have pretty big noses, so Wario and Waluigi's noses are snout-like, and kind of pig related

I'd hate to say it, but as freaky as he looks, Waluigi has some pretty good skill

Waluigi has this devious personality, though, and his abilities make him his own character.

Ornithologist Mario said:
Waluigi has this devious personality, though, and his abilities make him his own character.
He loves to play nasty tricks with Wario, like throwing bob-ombs everywhere but is yet to do that in a mainstream game.

Charles Martinet once said that they are evil nice guys who once found each other.

Waluigi also has strange abilities, which fits his strange self.

I don't know if Charles Martinet is right, but that's how I feel about the two.

Back