If you could live in any Mario game, what would it be?

Hm, I thought I've seen this topic somewhere.

Luigi's A Mansion would be a nice place to live in.

I'd be hanging out and surfing with Funky Kong in DK island

I'd be with Baby Luigi, in Rainbow Road

Y'know I'm sure the Mushroom Kingdom is a nice place to visit, but I don't think I'd want to live there.

King DDD said:
Hotel, that I can live in and Pinna Park with weird roller coaster

The only downside to living there would be Corona Mountain. But who says I have to go there? And I would get high on fruits in Isle Delfino.

1337 said:
Yoshi's Island.
+The Babies
+It's warm
+Fresh Fruits
+COCANUTS!
I want another Yoshi's Island game, Per.

I wouldn't want to live in any specific game, just the Mushroom Kingdom in general. I'm sure kart racing would be fun. Until you get hit with a blue shell.

Mariomario64 said:
I wouldn't want to live in any specific game, just the Mushroom Kingdom in general. I'm sure kart racing would be fun. Until you get hit with a blue shell.
And me, I love to race with item boxes.

Liked it, should have been longer.

I saw this thing on G4 where this go-kart driver tried to do a real life Mario kart. He used a dog collar with electricity on it for the lightning, a missile on the back of the go kart for a turbo boost, and an oil slick built in the car.

I'd love to be in Deep Bloober Sea from MP3, very calm and swell. Otherwise, i'd be with Peach in Peach's castle. ;D

i would be in maple treeway on marios wildwing going through i would also be going through gustgarden galaxy listening to the music :mario:

Back