What Characters, Tracks, and Features Do You Want in a Wii U Mario Kart?

Maybe when a Console is released that can hold shit-tons of data, A Mario Kart with every Track, Character & Parts

They could section off the Cups into different Circuits. So you can choose which games Tracks to race on. Or they could mix them all up into a crazy ammount of Cups. And have Kart Parts from previous games, like a Red Fire Body or a Waluigi Racer Body from Double Dash

Devil Jin said:
Maybe when a Console is released that can hold *bleep*-tons of data, A Mario Kart with every Track, Character & Parts

I like that idea (who doesn't?) but it's really ambitious, also due considering that new tracks, karts, and features get added to every new game.

I would still kill for the game if they pulled off a Super Circuit again and returned all tracks from the previous Mario Karts.

I doubt it will happen anytime soon, or ever, but it would be great to see the courses with newer updated graphics,mike how Koopa Troopa Beach's Rocks were much more detailed.

Devil Jin said:
I doubt it will happen anytime soon, or ever, but it would be great to see the courses with newer updated graphics,mike how Koopa Troopa Beach's Rocks were much more detailed.

That's why I would like to have at least a Vanilla Lake or an SNES Bowser Castle return. With updated music possibly as well

'3K said:
TRACK. EDITOR.
[/Track Editor would be good for a Mario Kart Wii u game quote

Since you bumped this, Big Bob-omb, if not as a playable character, then as a Rival/Boss Race like Dry Bowser (Wii)/Goomboss (DS).

I want H. Queen to return! She goes well with Wario!

Pandapowah said:
Baby Luigi said:

I want them to keep the Mario Kart 7 roster but expand it more.

I would actually want the Mario Kart 7 + Mario Kart Wii + expand it more so many are happy

Pandapowah said:
Baby Luigi said:

Regarding Metal Mario, maybe the Metal Box should appear as an item. When used, it would temporarily give the user a metallic appearance, and make him/her much heavier. It would also give the user temporary resistance against item attacks; when attacked, the racer won't flinch, but will lose some speed from the impact.

This would remove Metal Mario as a separate character, but it would also pave the way for other potential participants.

I agree with the Metal Box idea. Metal Mario as a character is just a waste of a character slot

MnSG said:
Pandapowah said:
Baby Luigi said:

Regarding Metal Mario, maybe the Metal Box should appear as an item. When used, it would temporarily give the user a metallic appearance, and make him/her much heavier. It would also give the user temporary resistance against item attacks; when attacked, the racer won't flinch, but will lose some speed from the impact.

This would remove Metal Mario as a separate character, but it would also pave the way for other potential participants.

I also agree with that. It could also increase the Weight stat.

i Think they should have another form of Moonview Highway (Wii) and Tick Tock Clock (DS) :D Moonview Highway is my #1 Favorite Wii course, and Tick Tock Clock my #1 DS Course, and they Should have a race course on the Comet Observatory! that would be soo cool!! and in the background it's the Starship soo it travels around the Galaxies!! and then they should have a Different Colored Toads and Yoshi's, and they should have like A Train/Car Kart lol better than the Barrel Train, i think this Train Kart should resemble the best Train the Mushroom Kingdom, The Excess Express (from Paper Mario and the Thousand-Year Door :D yup, that's all i have to say right now

Pandapowah said:

Well I did say that it would also make the character heavier. For example, it would make a lightweight heavier than a heavyweight for a while.

MnSG said:
Pandapowah said:

Well I did say that it would also make the character heavier. For example, it would make a lightweight heavier than a heavyweight for a while.

And it should make a heavyweight lighter than a li- *shot*

I could imagine an Ice Flower from Galaxy, it would leave a trail of ice on the ground which would make it slippery for others driving on it, but only for maybe 10-20 seconds would it stay there.

Or Cloud Flower, It could leave a Cloud floating where you used it and you get 3 Tries with it. The Cloud would slow down players driving through it, like Off-Road would.

They could make a ton of good ideas, I came up with those in just a minute! If i can do it, Nintendo sure as hell could make up some good items.

MK7-Spiny-Shell.png
= Spiny Shell
ShellNSMB.png
= Blue Shell

Blue Shell: When thrown, it'll operate like a Green Shell. However, anyone who gets hit by this shell will be frozen temporarily; a reference to the Mario Strikers series.

I was hoping that if this type of item is implemented, it'll stop the shell confusion that's going around.

Mario7727 said:
i Think they should have another form of Moonview Highway (Wii) and Tick Tock Clock (DS) :D Moonview Highway is my #1 Favorite Wii course, and Tick Tock Clock my #1 DS Course, and they Should have a race course on the Comet Observatory! that would be soo cool!! and in the background it's the Starship soo it travels around the Galaxies!! and then they should have a Different Colored Toads and Yoshi's, and they should have like A Train/Car Kart lol better than the Barrel Train, i think this Train Kart should resemble the best Train the Mushroom Kingdom, The Excess Express (from Paper Mario and the Thousand-Year Door :D yup, that's all i have to say right now
yeah me too

Mario7727 said:

For the different colored Toad and Yoshis: I would agree to it if they are costume changes but as seperate characters, No.

Having two Blue colored Shells, with one only having Spikes to make ti different would cause confusion. "Haha I got a Spiny Shell! Go! WTF! This isn't a Spiny Shell! RAEG!" That's what i'd see happen.

Devil Jin said:
Having two Blue colored Shells, with one only having Spikes to make ti different would cause confusion. "Haha I got a Spiny Shell! Go! WTF! This isn't a Spiny Shell! RAEG!" That's what i'd see happen.

Not really unless you have been calling the Spiny Shell a "Blue Shell" all the time

So you'll get confused.

I won't, however, since I always refer to it as Spiny Shell

Not everybody refers it as Spiny Shell though. Green shells are reffered to as Green Shells.
Red Shells are reffered to as Red Shells
A Blue Shell is reffered to as Spiny Shell but is easily mistaken with the name Blue Shell but its not like it matters because if you dont get the name mixed up the world is okay with it.

Devil Jin said:
A Blue Shell is reffered to as Spiny Shell but is easily mistaken with the name Blue Shell but its not like it matters because if you dont get the name mixed up the world is okay with it.

Unless Nintendo decides to put icy Blue Shells into Mario Kart...

Back