What Characters, Tracks, and Features Do You Want in a Wii U Mario Kart?

I have no idea what Club Penguin is, so I can't really say anything about them or anything related to them.

Gardevoir said:
most of those videos were from when i was a kid..

anyways back on topic... hows my roster?
Too many characters I didn't like nor particularly cared for... Also, you're only new additions seemed to be from Super Mario Sunshine and nothing else. Pianta was a nice choice, but I don't know about Shadow Mario. Il Piantissimo is a good choice, though, since he's a racer, and I'd like to see him, Koopa the Quick, and the Spooky Speedster in an actual racing game! :P

Personally, I'd like to see characters from more recent Mario games or classic Mario games that deserve more spotlight time. I'd like to see a Whittle playable, or maybe the Chimp. Boom Boom recently made a reappearance in Super Mario 3D Land, so I think that would be neat.

That's true, and it's not like I'd say a definite no to any newcombers from Super Mario Sunshine, but the fact that the only newcomers you chose came from that game struck me as a little odd.

Gardevoir said:
Then give me suggestion to just fit into part 2.
I really can't say... After all, it's your list, and I don't want to tell you who you think should be in the next game.

Gardevoir said:
Anyways i personally think the sunshine guys deserve more spotlight.
? Mostly only Toadsworth and Bowser Jr are main characters from Sunshine (Shadow Mario is a color change)
If you mean species, they do have fewer player apperances than other traditional species.....

If the topic is newcomers as Kart 7 does, the waiting ones are Dixie, Toadworth, Pauline, Gadd, K. Rool in order.
We don't know how many newcomers would the staff put in Kart 8.

Out M&SG's roster the only one who I don't want to see Koopa Paratroopa and maybe Queen Bee.

I would want to see Fawful, but there is a 1000-1 chance Nintendo would do that

New Super Yoshi said:
Out M&SG's roster the only one who I don't want to see Koopa Paratroopa and maybe Queen Bee.

I would want to see Fawful, but there is a 1000-1 chance Nintendo would do that

Koopa Paratroopa is pretty obvious; it was playable in Double Dash!!. Queen Bee's inclusion is due to the fact that she likely won't be used anywhere else, besides spin-offs now.

The only way Sunshine characters can make it in is SMS2.

Well they've been putting in Galaxy characters since they have hardly any chance at all of being in a main game again. You'd think they would've done it with Sunshine characters by now.

Monkey D. Luffy said:
Well they've been putting in Galaxy characters since they have hardly any chance at all of being in a main game again. You'd think they would've done it with Sunshine characters by now.

Even though Toad is playable, you'll still see Toad spectators. You'd think that a similar dilemma would be applied to the Piantas and Nokis too.

I want Mario to have a track that's not another circuit. He should have mountains, sewers, etc. Even Luigi has a track that isn't a circuit. In fact, all characters who got more than two tracks have a track that isn't a circuit. Wario gets a Sunken Ship, Peach gets beach, Daisy gets a cruiser, Yoshi has a desert, Bowser has a city, etc. Koopa Troopa is perhaps the only exception.

Ornithologist Mario said:
I want Mario to have a track that's not another circuit. He should have mountains, sewers, etc. Even Luigi has a track that isn't a circuit. In fact, all characters who got more than two tracks have a track that isn't a circuit. Wario gets a Sunken Ship, Peach gets beach, Daisy gets a cruiser, Yoshi has a desert, Bowser has a city, etc. Koopa Troopa is perhaps the only exception.

I'm guessing they keep the circuit idea because its been in every installment. Don't expect Mario volcano or something anytime soon.

I'm not expecting it either, but it would be nice and varied for once. It would also be hilarious somewhat if Mario had a volcano for a track.

That's why a volcano themed Mario track would be hilarious.

MnSG said:
Koopa Paratroopa is pretty obvious; it was playable in Double Dash!!. Queen Bee's inclusion is due to the fact that she likely won't be used anywhere else, besides spin-offs now.
Queen Bee is obviously the most available choice of female heavy racer. Despite species problem, maybe the staff don't want to put the Paratroopa and Koopa Troopa players at one time because they look similar, but IMO Paratroopa can be a color-change option of Koopa Troopa.

MnSG said:
Monkey D. Luffy said:
Even though Toad is playable, you'll still see Toad spectators. You'd think that a similar dilemma would be applied to the Piantas and Nokis too.
That's the problem applying to all species, but isn't Toad(Kinopio) an independent character?

There wouldn't be many other main game located in Isle Delfino, but other spinoffs still take backgrounds in Isle Delfino, and Piantas and Nokis would still appear. Galaxy do have some new species, but only Lumas are notable.

Track themes needed to be added, a factory themed, forest themed, underground themed with Monty moles, Sky themed, volcano themed, City themed and a volcano/ice themed track.

Most of these themes are present in the past Mario games. Factory: Toad's Factory; Forest: Maple Treeway; Sky: Sky Garden; Volcano: Grumble Volcano; City: Mushroom City

The rest, however, Mario Kart hasn't used yet.

I would like to see a Mario Kart track on the very deep sea, however. It would be interesting.

RandomGuy said:
We could have a Bowser body track from Bowser's Inside Story
^That's even more unlikely than Fawful.

Back