What Characters, Tracks, and Features Do You Want in a Wii U Mario Kart?

I thought living ? block is pretty funny for a playable character

I would play as that living ? block!
These are retro tracks I wanna see. I forgot to add MK64's track but I can do that later
Shell Cup
*GCN Sherbet Land
*DS Shroom Ridge
*Wii Toad's Factory
*3DS Cheep-Cheep Lagoon

Banana Cup
*DS Airship Fortress
*Wii Moonview Highway
*3DS Rock Rock Mountain
*GCN Mushroom City

Leaf Cup
*Wii Grumble Volcano
*3DS Neo Bowser City
*GCN Bowser's Castle
*DS Waluigi Pinball

Lightning Cup
*3DS Wario's Shipyard
*GCN Baby Park (10 laps)
*DS Cheep Cheep Beach
*Wii Dry Dry Ruins

I got lazy and copied and paste this.

Characters:
Mario
Luigi
Wario
Yoshi
Peach
Daisy
Waluigi
Toad
DK
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Diddy Kong
Koopa Troopa
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Baby Peach
Baby Daisy

Rosalina
Petey Pirahna
King Boo

New Characters:
Pianta
Noki

Retro Courses:

DS Delfino Square
Wii Coconut Mall
GCN Daisy Cruiser
GCN Peach Beach
DS Luigi's Mansion

Underline indicates a starting driver
Bold indicates an unlockable driver

Eh, there aren't enough older courses.
Also, Airship Fortress can't come back, it already appeared.
Same with Baby Park, Waluigi Pinball, and Mushroom City.

Discord said:

Sooner or later, the past retro tracks will have to be reused. Mario Kart 64 has it the worst, especially since Yoshi Valley's setup makes it impossible to figure out who's beating who until the race is over.

MnSG said:
Discord said:

Sooner or later, the past retro tracks will have to be reused. Mario Kart 64 has it the worst, especially since Yoshi Valley's setup makes it impossible to figure out who's beating who until the race is over.

I think the technology's improved, though. The game can keep track of characters getting lapped and all over the place via Mario Kart Wii when I hack it.

YoshiGo99 said:
They would have to make the CPUs smart for the course then so they won't get stuck

They're smart already. In Mario Kart 7, they back up when they drive into a wall for too long.

Mario Kart Wii also utilizes Lakitu picking them up if they get stuck at a wall for too long and Lakitu drops them back on the course. But those computers are dumber than Mario Kart 7's.

I'd like a Subcon/Super Mario Bros. 2 track...

Not sure what kind of features I'd like... Maybe you can actually drive using the Wii U controller...

As for characters... Well, here's a few I'd REALLY like to see:

-Kamek
-Wart
-Mouser
-Boom Boom
-Hammer Bro
-Tatanga

Some returning characters I wouldn't mind seeing again:

-Petey Piranha
-Funky Kong
-Donkey Kong Jr.
-Birdo

Some characters I wouldn't mind NEVER seeing playable again in a Mario Kart game

-Queen Bee
-Wiggler

I can understand people hating Honey Queen but why Wiggler? He's one of the best characters introduced IMO.

Devil Jin said:
I can understand people hating Honey Queen but why Wiggler? He's one of the best characters introduced IMO.

Frankly, I don't mind that Queen Bee is a racer. She likely won't get much more attention outside of spin-offs anyway. Metal Mario, on the other hand, could always be downgraded to the Metal Box item. That would then enable any racer to take a metallic appearance for a few seconds.

Personally, I like that their introducing galaxy characters that won't return in main games. Metal Mario as a Metal Box item I can understand and I always thought Wiggler was the coolest looking while racing. When he boosts his hands go back and he bends over & When he's hit he gets mad

Devil Jin said:
I don't hate Wiggler. I just don't think he/she'd make a good playable character in Mario Kart. It just looks awkward.

Boidoh said:
LIVING ? BLOCK AND BABY WALUIGI? Thats the worst thing ive heard since Baby Daisy.
despite with this topic isn't suitable with an uncertain game
with some racers who haven't entered (Toadsworth, Pauline ,Dixie etc), I don't think it's doing for both realistic and priority
I actually don't want to see new characters introduced in spinoffs only anymore

Smashgoom202 said:
I don't hate Wiggler. I just don't think he/she'd make a good playable character in Mario Kart. It just looks awkward.
my rule is not reagarding species in the first place, but Wiggler is a special species to choose from actually
especially its special extra figure to fit in karts

Devil Jin said:
Personally, I like that their introducing galaxy characters that won't return in main games. Metal Mario as a Metal Box item I can understand
I agree with Queen in this point, and for the examples of metal box or color/cloth changes, I don't regard Shadow/Metal Mario can be spared as a position if it makes me feel the staff are jerry-building. If there won't be metal box, I'd choose color change instead.

I don't know why people criticize others on their choices. It's what they WANT into Mario Kart Wii U, not saying who might get in or something

Baby Luigi said:
I don't know why people criticize others on their choices. It's what they WANT into Mario Kart Wii U, not saying who might get in or something
well, that's right :P unless the premise is based on thinking the staff to do so

I've recently had a new input, in terms of the roster. What is there was a size class, and a character type to go with it? Here's what I had in mind...

Note: The following table's units are out of 6.

Size ClassCharacter TypeSpeedAccelerationWeightHandlingDriftOff-RoadMini-TurboStat Total
SmallAccelerator342.25334423.25
SmallBalanced3.253.52.52.753.543.7523.25
SmallSpeedster3.532.752.5443.523.25
MediumAccelerator3.253.5332.54423.25
MediumBalanced3.533.252.75343.7523.25
MediumSpeedster3.752.53.52.53.543.523.25
LargeAccelerator3.533.75324423.25
LargeBalanced3.752.542.752.543.7523.25
LargeSpeedster424.252.5343.523.25

CharacterSize ClassCharacter Type
Baby MarioSmallBalanced
Baby LuigiSmallSpeedster
Baby PeachSmallAccelerator
Baby DKSmallSpeedster
ToadSmallBalanced
ToadetteSmallAccelerator
Koopa TroopaSmallBalanced
Koopa ParatroopaSmallAccelerator
Shy GuySmallSpeedster
LakituSmallSpeedster
BooSmallAccelerator
Dry BonesSmallBalanced
MarioMediumBalanced
LuigiMediumSpeedster
PeachMediumAccelerator
DaisyMediumSpeedster
YoshiMediumAccelerator
BirdoMediumBalanced
Diddy KongMediumBalanced
Dixie KongMediumAccelerator
Tiny KongMediumSpeedster
Bowser Jr.MediumSpeedster
Hammer BroMediumBalanced
KamekMediumAccelerator
WarioLargeSpeedster
WaluigiLargeAccelerator
Donkey KongLargeBalanced
BowserLargeSpeedster
King BooLargeAccelerator
Dry BowserLargeBalanced
RosalinaLargeAccelerator
Queen BeeLargeBalanced
WigglerLargeAccelerator
Funky KongLargeSpeedster
KritterLargeBalanced
King K. RoolLargeSpeedster
Mii (Small)SmallBalanced
Mii (Medium)MediumBalanced
Mii (Large)LargeBalanced

DK characters should stick to their series except for DK him self. Diddy never had a real effect on mario but idk why i put him in my idea video...

DK Kart... Where all your idiot characters come to play...
The only place where piantas can play because we want them to destroy the rainforest to make stupid statues.

Back