What Characters, Tracks, and Features Do You Want in a Wii U Mario Kart?

for features, I think it would be cool if you could have a setting that switches between singles and doubles in a kart. That was cool in MKDD

I would like to have different types vehicles (planes, yay). Also, please make 40 courses like in Super Circuit.

I don't want any remakes of old courses in a new Mario Kart game. They were nice in Mario Kart DS, but it comes off as a bit lazy after a while. There are plenty of potential courses in the Marioverse that they could have.

For me, old courses bring me back the big, old, good nostalgia

I still want a forest of illusion course. That was a great SMW track. Also want some courses from RPG games.

What is this? Mario Kart Anniversary Edition? *lightbulb goes off in head* ....Wasn't the first Mario Kart game released in 1992? If this game somehow can come out in 2012, That'd be...20 years of the series...assuming I'm right that it came out in 1992. Anyway, even if Wii U Mario Kart doesn't come out, they COULD do something special, like a big one-day, 24 player "Mega-Race" in Mario Kart Wii, with the developers playing themselves. Anyway, back on topic: Why not have a Rainbow Cup? Full of past Rainbow Roads in the style of Retro Cups?

I would like a rainbow cup, on the arcade version there is a rainbow cup with rainbow themed tracks.

But the road there was not a rainbow :(.

Rainbow Cup sounds cool but it's NOT going to happen

Baby Luigi said:

What they could do is make courses out of old levels in classic games, kind of like they did with Tick Tock Clock and the Airships. There could be one with the Forest of Illusion, like someone else said.

Leonyx said:
Baby Luigi said:

What they could do is make courses out of old levels in classic games, kind of like they did with Tick Tock Clock and the Airships. There could be one with the Forest of Illusion, like someone else said.

I suggested Super Mario Bros. 2

What I meant is mainly Mario Kart nostalgia.

Baby Luigi said:
Leonyx said:
Baby Luigi said:

I suggested Super Mario Bros. 2

What I meant is mainly Mario Kart nostalgia.
I need to see more old places like the kingdom from Super Mario Land. (Can't remeber the name.)

New Super Yoshi said:
I need to see more old places like the kingdom from Super Mario Land. (Can't remeber the name.)
The place as a whole was Sarasaland, which was divided into four kingdoms: Birabuto, Muda, Easton, and Chai.

Mario Bros. course anyone?

I want a Super Mario bros Course with all the classic features.

I make some courses! If you guys are thinking of a course like the game Mario Bros. That would be cool. Have pipes and koopas and flies in it. Fireballs shooting at you.

Many people have suggested it (including me) but I just don't see it happening.

I want a Track editer with lots of Features in it.

That game's track editer was bad. It was just make how your wants to look like and you only race T.T who is very slow.

Back