What Characters, Tracks, and Features Do You Want in a Wii U Mario Kart?

Make them a Cyan Color and give them a frosty look and call them Icy Shells. Kinda like they are in Strikers.

At least Hammer Bro. was considered for Mario Kart Wii so he's not an outlandish choice (ala H. Queen even though she's awesome)

Hammer Bro.? Hell yes. I would love to see him in a Mario Kart game.

i Would love for them to make a Mario Kart Wii game with Mario and Pokemon Characters in it :D that would be awesome!!!

Mario7727 said:
i Would love for them to make a Mario Kart Wii game with Mario and Pokemon Characters in it :D that would be awesome!!!

Other Nintendo characters have been suggested tons of times.

Too bad it won't happen, unfortunately

lol that would be soo awesome to see a Snivy Driving :P maybe they should come up with a Poke Kart Wii or something lol "if" they did it better have Snivy in it!! lol xD

If they did that, I'd buy it. Perhaps you'd start out with the starters, you could upgrade (evolve) them - Wait. Would the Pokemon be in the karts or would the Pokemon race on foot (or paw or hoof or whatever)?

lol i would buy that game too :P and they would ride in their own Type Kart! Soo yeah some sort of Grass Kart and Water and Fire etc. and then at the end they can race in any kart they want when they got an 1st-3rd place Trophy! lol xD and they don't evolve! they are kept their and you unlock the evolved version(s) of them :D and i say the Race Courses could be in any 5 Regions! lol that would be cool too!! it would be soo tight to race on Skyarrow Bridge all the way to Castellia City lol :P and it would be Wifi Compatibility! soo you can race other users too in Racing or Battles :D and this is for the Wii or the DS but i prefer the Wii :D

oh yeah and you can choose the Season and what time of day it is!! that would be soo cool too :D!!!

Theres a Modify button on your post. Use it instead of double posting.

Eevee Kart sounds like a better idea anyway.

Not really many characters that I really, really want in a Mario Kart game as 90% of the time I play as Luigi. I've said before in another thread that I'd really like N64 Rainbow Road to be a retro track. I think they could do an amazing reproduction of the track. All that in HD plus maybe an orchestrated version of the original track would make Nintendo win my heart 5 times over.

In MKWU I want Rosalina again, Lubba and no Metal mario, but a metal item instead. Seriously, MM was the worst new character, at least the others were characters rather than recolours, it would be like putting bee mario or fire mario in a spinoff.

How About Cheep Cheep!

I don't really want any specific characters so thats why I dont care much about who gets in.

Also I just raced You in MK7, Lily, I was the Mii.

Nah, It's just I learnt a couple of tricks for certain levels with this Prima guide I bought. I also learnt a couple of good Mushroom spots while playing Single Player, since Mushrooms Items are more common in this game (Once I looked at what people had for items, everybody except me had atleast a mushroom or 3.)

Devil Jin said:
You'll get better :) I just grew up with Mario kart games so its second nature to me.

At least we have something in common :|

What's with the :| Face?

I love it when I get a string of drifts together, its like snaking but toned down. And I loved snaking.

Devil Jin said:
What's with the :| Face?

I love it when I get a string of drifts together, its like snaking but toned down. And I loved snaking.

Dunno, I thought it looked nice to go with my comment.

BTW, I don't like snaking because it's excruciating for my fingers

Characters:
Mario
Luigi
Wario
Yoshi
Peach

Daisy
Waluigi

Toad
DK
Bowser