Paper Mario (fangame) beta

King DDD said:
Use battle system same as N64 verison
that would require the first Paper Mario sprites

>>King DDD
>Do there will have 8 chapters and what things that Mario will collect to win the game?

>>YamiHoshi.nl
>Do there will be no spoilers made only because ToxBox wants to know them?

I hope you'll understand now.

The Bold words are bad grammar, which I used in my reply.

Mario Fan 123 said:
Option 1

OR try to fix the battle system and make it all again.
I have tried many, many times and as said about twice already, it's being removed for the best. I'm sorry if you are dissapointed with the change, but I have made the decision.

You should try demo when it gets released, maybe you will be more into it than if it was a turn based rpg :)

P.S
Is toxbox foreign or something? He's really is not understanding anything at all.
He probably should should change his name again to whittle :P
ha ha just kidding toxbox :)

King DDD said:
I'm deaf and maybe I will do that or not
Are you really? If so than you should have told us...unless your just trying to be a funny guy again...damn your confusing me. I bet in real life your actually a genius and your doing a social experiment on hypnotising people via message boards ???

King DDD said:
Maybe you need to post this message in Mindless Junk and I don't do that
well are you seriously deaf in real life? If so than I am very sorry if I offended you in anyway. It's just that you kept that to yourself without telling anyone so we I just thought that you were just playing around.

You ever read the boy who cried wolf?

well nevermind. I'm just sorry if you offended by my comments :-\

90% users in here know I'm deaf and this is getting off topic, you need to talk in Mindless junk and it is getting late, so I will be logging off

King DDD said:
90% users in here know I'm deaf and this is getting off topic, you need to talk in Mindless junk and it is getting late, so I will be logging off
well I am a new user. You should have stated that to me. As for your mindless junk comments, theres no need to get defensive either. I apologized.

From this post on we will go back on topic.

BTW
Why did nobody tell me that toxbox was deaf? :mad:
Now I feel guilty :(

With your RPG, actually add characters, not Pixls. Only one of them talked, and that was... (Thinks while typing) I forgot her name, dang it!

shyguy777 said:
Mario Fan 123 said:
Option 1

OR try to fix the battle system and make it all again.
I have tried many, many times and as said about twice already, it's being removed for the best. I'm sorry if you are dissapointed with the change, but I have made the decision.

You should try demo when it gets released, maybe you will be more into it than if it was a turn based rpg :)

P.S
Is toxbox foreign or something? He's really is not understanding anything at all.
He probably should should change his name again to whittle :P
ha ha just kidding toxbox :)

Whittle was me.

Koopayoshi said:
With your RPG, actually add characters, not Pixls. Only one of them talked, and that was... (Thinks while typing) I forgot her name, dang it!
Dont worry. The pixls wont be in the game becuase I've never played super paper mario.

Koopayoshi said:

Tippi?

Baby Luigi said:
Koopayoshi said:

Tippi?
actually pixls talked while introducing themselves but only tippi talked in the entire game.

arachnidsGrip said:
Baby Luigi said:
Koopayoshi said:

Tippi?
actually pixls talked while introducing themselves but only tippi talked in the entire game.
Exactly my point.They had a bland personality, but in the other Paper Mario's, the partners had more of a personality

shyguy777 said:
Koopayoshi said:
Dont worry. The pixls wont be in the game becuase I've never played super paper mario.

You need to get SPM because you will create platformer game

Um, this game won't be exactly like Super Paper Mario

Baby Luigi said:
Um, this game won't be exactly like Super Paper Mario
thank you baby luigi, this is not a remake toxbox. It's and entirely different game. I've never played spm, but I have played almost every other platformer mario game, 2d and 3d. You need to understand that.

Back