Paper Mario (fangame) beta

>>shyguy777
Yes, ToxBox is King DDD's original name.
We usually call commonly posting people by either their short name, or their original name.
Like I'm called "Yami", King DDD is called "ToxBox", Lubba is "NSM", Herr Shyguy is "Shyguy", etc.

Lots of people round here have an annoying habit of changing their names every chance they get so almost no one is called by their display name anymore.

I have to tell you the good news, I'm following up your example, and keep my current display name, as long as possible.

Do there will be no spoilers made only because ToxBox wants to know them?

YamiHoshi.nl said:
no offense toxbox but your grammer is horrible. I can barely even understand what your trying to say. You also have to stop asking question you know I will not answer, such as what the damn final boss will be like-_-

If you dont stop asking questions like those, I wont answer nor take in consideration of anything you ask or request at all.
do you understand toxbox?

shyguy777 said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:
no offense toxbox but your grammer is horrible. I can barely even understand what your trying to say. You also have to stop asking question you know I will not answer, such as what the damn final boss will be like-_-

If you dont stop asking questions like those, I wont answer nor take in consideration of anything you ask or request at all.
do you understand toxbox?
It's like Nintendo. They don't want to give out spoilers when they're in production of their games..

:IMPORTANT NEWS, POSSIBLE MAJOR CHANGES OR CANCELATION:
hey guys
I've got some bad news. The battle system of Paper Mario Epics is just not working out. It's unengaging , glitchy and it won't work out.

Becuase of this, I am left with 2 choices.

1. Remove the battle system completely for the better and make the game action adventure/platformer.

2. Cancel the game

I am sorry for the inconvience or possible dissapointment, but if I do keep the battle system, the game will be terrible and not fun at all.
It's whether I change the game, or cancel it.
I think your guys opinions matter the most and a vote on the 2 choice and ONLY the 2 choices would be the best way to decide.

The prototype video will be removed aswell.

Don't cancel it! I wouldn't mind if it was a platformer. But don't cancel it. What you have so far is good, and if you do a platformer, I bet it will be cool too.

That sucks, but if it isn't fun, don't cancel it, make a it a platformer.
Vote: Option 1

Erm, I'm not ToxBox, I was just using ToxBox's grammar, for the laughs.

Just look and find it, my son.

I don't think you realize that you're not using grammar properly.

Do there will have 8 chapters and what things that Mario will collect to win the game?

YamiHoshi made fun of that in the next post

Back