Paper Mario (fangame) beta

YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>shyguy777
>what do you mean by newer hardware?

Older hardware + heavy software + video recording = SloMo Paradise.
For example: If you're running a 3D game on an Intel Celeron chip, and you want to record video using Fraps (also heavy), then your PC will become unhappy, and record on low frame rate.
alright then. I was just wondering becuase I thought by needing newer hardware you meant that the game looked like an old outdated peice of crap :/

No no, the game actually looks great.

>>King DDD
Do you seriously think the original developer of a game will ever leak spoilers of what isn't known to the rest?
Or maybe it isn't even programmed in at all?

This is a fan made game, not Nintendo made, I was just asking and do this dark bowser is final boss?

I didn't say he's Nintendo, I said he's a developer.
Original developer = The creator of the game; fan made or not.

King DDD said:
Let we wait until Shyguy77 reply
well for one it is NOT superbowser, in fact superbowser is the exact opposite. I will not announce the final boss of a game that is still in development,sorry.

Plus I'm still working on picking out designs so even if I told you, it would probably be radically different in the final version.

Austin Powers said:
It would be amazing to see a Paper Pidgit.
What a coincidence! I was actually planning on making one of mario's partners a pigit. I was thinking of making him kinda a tech geek and he would ride on a robotic carpet or hoverboard. I was thinking of his name being diget (a digit is any type of mathmatical number)

shyguy777 said:
Austin Powers said:
What a coincidence! I was actually planning on making one of mario's partners a pigit. I was thinking of making him kinda a tech geek and he would ride on a robotic carpet or hoverboard. I was thinking of his name being diget (a digit is any type of mathmatical number)

Don't do it and use normal carpet or make unlock new carpets and be sure to add shy guy as enemies/ good guy and toads as good guy

King DDD said:
shyguy777 said:
Austin Powers said:

Don't do it and use normal carpet or make unlock new carpets and be sure to add shy guy as enemies/ good guy and toads as good guy
excuse me? It's nice that you are showing your opinion as a fan but your seeming a bit demanding, which is something totally different, and not good. I take in consideration of what you guys would want to expect but keep in mind that I am trying to bring something new to you guys and not something generic or expected from typical fangames.

Per Koopayoshi.

Shyguy777 is making the game, not you.

so stop commanding him what to do and what not to do.

That's how ToxBox is, getting to know about something as much as possible, and then telling people what to do next.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
That's how ToxBox is, getting to know about something as much as possible, and then telling people what to do next.
Toxbox? is that king DDD's (user) former username?
To answer "toxbox's" question, no there will not be a glitzpit like chapter in the game.
This is a completely different game, not a remake.

As for naming the piget partner diget, it will remain that way unless I decide otherwise.
I'm making something new, and it's not official at all, so there is no need to be worried of adding new "unwanted" characters to the paper mario series.

toxbox or kingDDD or what his username is ,you should at least be happy that your assumningly favorite forgotten mario character is having a major roll in the game.

Back