Paper Mario (fangame) beta

I got an suggestion, how about makin' the game part PMTTYD on the field, and part sidescroller? It would be cool to walk around on a 3-Dimensional ground kinda like this:
Petal_meadows.JPG

King DDD said:
You will need to understand how this game works, and there is 3 paper mario, 2 of those is RPG
I'm pretty sure he understands how it works since he's making it. Just because it's not going to have turn-based battles doesn't mean he has to make it exactly the same as SPM.

Same as jumping on enemies and using hammer

@Shyguy77, you can use Gamefly free trail to rent SPM

Clock Tower said:
I got an suggestion, how about makin' the game part PMTTYD on the field, and part sidescroller? It would be cool to walk around on a 3-Dimensional ground kinda like this:
Petal_meadows.JPG
Luckily for you that is exactly what it is like ;D

P.S
Toxbox, I honestly dont know how much more clear I can make this. THIS IS NOT A SUPER PAPER MARIO REMAKE. I understand how old school platforming mario works and plays. trust me.

If you ask another question like that than i'll just ignore it.
I understand that you are deaf, but i'm sure in real life you are a very nice and smart person who can understand what others tell you.

I know you are making 3D paper Mario, I KNOW this is not a remake, I played it and I'm talking about attacks on enemies is same as SPM but with no flipping or pixils

Don't worry Shyguy777, I also wanted to say ToxBox is very rude right here.
He's talking like it's normal to cancel a very nice looking game, everyone was looking forward to.

You don't make sense.
He canceled the project, so why do you want new screenshots?
Or do you mean he's releasing old screenshots, that were never published before?

And I wish that all users in this forum can start learning how to program, in order to team up and make fanmade game.

Ehm, programming tools don't make you a developer.
It's all about understanding how coding works, what the programming language means, and how to design in 2D (Photoshop or The GIMP) and 3D (3D Studio Max or Maya).

Also, if you're developing games for any platform, only PC, Mac, and Android don't require a license.

Or just Free-X (pronounced as "Freaks").

That sucks, we were looking forward to your game :( Maybe if you feel better, you can start again.

It would have sucked anyways, so it wasnt a big loss.

What are you talking about, that game looks awesome! So many of us are looking forward to play it.

Back