Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Smashgoom202 said:
Speaking of the elevator, he's a video about the elevator music:

I KNEW the elevator music was a reference to SOMETHING, I just didn't know what. Nice easter egg from Next Level Games.

Did you HAVE to post the samething here and on the marioboards?

boidoh in reply to Rubberman202 1 second ago

Boidoh said:
Smashgoom202 said:

I KNEW the elevator music was a reference to SOMETHING, I just didn't know what. Nice easter egg from Next Level Games.

Does it honestly matter?

Smashgoom202 said:
Boidoh said:
Smashgoom202 said:

Does it honestly matter?

Just wanted to say..

Anyways i like how it now has cool cutscenes and how they changed it up a bit from the last demo.

But I see Nintendo hating on Luigi making him get sprayed with water.

A cameo to Mario Strikers Charged? If they wanted to make a music reference something they could've at least referenced a cool and classic game like Super Mario Land. That game has amazing music, but how often do you hear it get any credit?

The pause theme for Mario Strikers Charged is definitely a good theme for an elevator if you ask me.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PYMEnKPHdY4[/youtube]
Fifteen minutes of gameplay! HALLELUJAH!

PS. That DS should be called the Dual Scare, or DS Fright.

Count Mario said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PYMEnKPHdY4[/youtube]
Fifteen minutes of gameplay! HALLELUJAH!

PS. That DS should be called the Dual Scare, or DS Fright.
Holy crap this game looks awesome! Also, I'm starting to become one of those guys saying "DO THIS, YOU HAVEN'T TRIED THIS YET" to the guy playing, since he doesn't seem to do things that seem obvious to me in that video.

I know how you feel. I don't want to be so judging, but I can't help but go,"Why aren't you chasing the mouse? Why did you leave the room?! WHY AREN'T YOU USING THE STROBOSCOPE ON THAT GHOST?!"

I'm pretty stoked for this game, especially with the multiple mansions Luigi can visit

I thought the music that played when you sucked up ghosts in the original game didn't really fit the creepy theme, it was just really fast-paced, sometimes even goofy-sounding. This game's music is definitely sub-par compared to the original's, though.

Dark Moon Pieces? You mean this game will NOT rehash the old Mario gets kidnapped plot or just have King Boo return and spread ghosts to more mansions? HELL YEAH!

And an ice mansion is freaking genius! Personally, another mansion theme Next Level Games could use is plant covered mansion. Basically, imagine plant vines, moss, giant plants, and fruit all over the mansion exterior and interior. Also, the whole plant in entirety is alive. I think that would make one really original level.

Count Mario said:
Dark Moon Pieces? You mean this game will NOT rehash the old Mario gets kidnapped plot or just have King Boo return and spread ghosts to more mansions? HELL YEAH!

And an ice mansion is freaking genius! Personally, another mansion theme Next Level Games could use is plant covered mansion. Basically, imagine plant vines, moss, giant plants, and fruit all over the mansion exterior and interior. Also, the whole plant in entirety is alive. I think that would make one really original level.

My internet is going really slow so i cant rewatch the video to see if i saw right but im sure i saw it said something that there was a "Dark Moon Piece" in the Ice Mansion.

Boidoh said:
Count Mario said:

My internet is going really slow so i cant rewatch the video to see if i saw right but im sure i saw it said something that there was a "Dark Moon Piece" in the Ice Mansion.
Don't worry, it did say that.

Boidoh said:
Oh, good.. Ill add that to the wiki if it hasnt already been added.

Oh and IS THAT AN ICY VERSION OF THE ORIGINAL LUIGIS MANSION MUSIC.. I thought it was of 2 not the original XD silly me..
It is a remix of 2's main theme.

YoshiGo99 said:
I wish the ghost looked more like the ones from the first. But they don't probably cuz of the memory
I doubt that. They probably don't look like the old ones because Next Level games wants to be original.

While I'm really looking forward to this, there is something I don't like. It's the lighting. It doesn't look as dark as the first. There's too much light.

Back