Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Re: Luigi's Mansion 2

New Super Mario said:
Crackin355 said:
I wasn't a huge fan of Luigi's Mansion 1. It was ok, but it wasn't really too fun for me.
Really? I loved this game. It's probably one of my favorite Gamecube Mario titles
Me too it was one of my first GC games

It was one of my first but it just kinda bored me. I never got passed Clockwork Soldiers, but I was fine with not having to play it.

I think I just went back to Double Dash

Yoshidude99 said:
The Clockwork Soilders where a pain. They kinda freaked me out at first too.
I got them on like my third try. I just didn't like the fact that all three were falling you and you had to act so quickly

My strategy for beating the Clockwork Soldiers on my first try was making them get stuck in the table. When I beat them, one of them was just continuously walking towards the table, therefore stuck and I had an easier time.

GLaDOS said:
The problem was that it was too short. It was one of my first GameCube games (got 3 with it) but I was young an too scared to play it.

As soon as I got to the part where the first ghost popped up, I mashed the power button on my Gmacube and ran off.

GLaDOS said:
The problem was that it was too short.

Hopefully, Luigi's Mansion 2 will correct that unfortunate flaw.

HoHoHoBanjo said:
GLaDOS said:
The problem was that it was too short. It was one of my first GameCube games (got 3 with it) but I was young an too scared to play it.

As soon as I got to the part where the first ghost popped up, I mashed the power button on my Gmacube and ran off.

I Lol'd

I played the demo before I hired it. I never figured out how to get past the first room. the one with thw orange blob dropping a key. Yeah, I kept on running into that thorn thing. Then I left for a bit, came back and some kid got through and I'm like "How the hell did he do that. This was ages ago but I still feel stupid.

I don't care for unlockable modes that are the same game, but harder

Baby Luigi said:
My strategy for beating the Clockwork Soldiers on my first try was making them get stuck in the table. When I beat them, one of them was just continuously walking towards the table, therefore stuck and I had an easier time.
You could do that?I just dodged as much as possible and got lucky on a vaccum.

Yeah you could, but it was unintentional. I'm not complaining, though

Is the game art made from figures or is it digital? Just curious

I love the name, haven't had the chance to see everything from E3 yet so does anyone know if a new trailer was released?

I wonder if there'll be a time limit for this game. Luigi's Mansion was originally going to have a time limit of 24 hours.

Plus, if you approach Boolossus with less than 20 Boos, a Boo says that since its a full moon, he'll be merciful. Given the title "Dark Moon", that might be the case. Although I certainly hope not. I hate time limits. :C

Jeff said:
I wonder if there'll be a time limit for this game. Luigi's Mansion was originally going to have a time limit of 24 hours.

Plus, if you approach Boolossus with less than 20 Boos, a Boo says that since its a full moon, he'll be merciful. Given the title "Dark Moon", that might be the case. Although I certainly hope not. I hate time limits. :C
Agreed, it always gets me frustrated in games like Pikmin

You know, I couldn't help but notice that Luigi was wearing a belt at the beginning, BEFORE he gets his new Poltergust... He already has overalls, so what's up with that?

Giant Spider boss, awesome! Also, the ghosts playing around look fun. For some reason, I found the ghosts in this game to look pretty generic compared to the ghosts in the first Luigi's Mansion.

Toad follows you around, I'd like to see where that goes... And ghosts can apparently eat solid objects like keys.

The trapped in the elevator part looks pretty scary... anyone who's been trapped on an elevator or has been to the "Tower of Terror" in Disney World knows that feeling.

The game look so AWESOME! Glad we got this trailer!

Speaking of the elevator, he's a video about the elevator music:

I KNEW the elevator music was a reference to SOMETHING, I just didn't know what. Nice easter egg from Next Level Games.

Back