Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

I thought E-5 was easy, especially compared to E-4 where you had to fight Big Boo.

nsymon said:
The Earl of Millenium said:
I need all of the boss ghosts :eekdance:. Ths thing is, there is so much of them... I only got about 10...
The reward for getting them all is not worth it, you just get an some easy ghost catching missions.

I think he meant the ScareScraper bosses, you need to get them all to get an E. Gadd medal.

Cirdec said:
nsymon said:
The Earl of Millenium said:
I need all of the boss ghosts :eekdance:. Ths thing is, there is so much of them... I only got about 10...
The reward for getting them all is not worth it, you just get an some easy ghost catching missions.

I think he meant the ScareScraper bosses, you need to get them all to get an E. Gadd medal.

yes, like Fright Egg (Screamables), or Violet. I once managed to capture one myself, but that took forever. And it was a Gobber. Terrorange, if I recall well.

One thing that I didn't like in Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon that the 4 playable characters in the ScareScraper mode are 4 different coloured Luigis. I really think the playable characters really should have been in Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Wario, Daisy, Waluigi and Toad. But overall, I have never played it but it is a great game to play.

My god, the mental of image of Yoshi, Waluigi, and especially Wario using Poltergusts is so much horrifying

long as there is a do'h i missed in there somewhere it sounds like fun

Zae said:
long as there is a do'h i missed in there somewhere it sounds like fun
"D'oh I missed" adds flavor to any game.

time to wait 12 more years for another luigi's mansion
-
d-boss is so hard. my machine overheats 24/7 and the bomb won't go into his mouth like no

thatmariochick said:
-
d-boss is so hard. my machine overheats 24/7 and the bomb won't go into his mouth like no

D-Boss is so easy when you get the thing. The hardest for me was the spider.

I found the spider hard at first, but yeah, once you figured out what to do with it, piece of cake.

It's one of my favorite bosses of the game. The second boss is just pathetic and the third boss is just like a defeat all enemies thing.

I came back because this forum is dead (how long does it have to be before it's a "bump"?). I completed the game 2 weeks ago.

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
thatmariochick said:
-

D-Boss is so easy when you get the thing. The hardest for me was the spider.
OMG the spider! (I completed D-Boss about an hour after you typed that) I still can't beat the spider, I need my brother's help.

She was talking about the topic

I really loved Dark Moon. It's one of the best games I've played this year. It was a well thought out game with a wonderful sense of humor. It had charm. I really wish Nintendo would make an HD port for the Wii U.

I think a port would be a bit early, but Next Level Games really knows how to give the characters and the ghosts a personality. I agree with you.

Mario Party X said:
I think a port would be a bit early, but Next Level Games really knows how to give the characters and the ghosts a personality. I agree with you.

If Nintendo EAD couldn't make the next Mario game, I'd love to see Next Level Games's take on a Mario Game.

so i finally beat this today (ive been real busy with other shit) and god damn, what a game. this was really challenging and fun and it brought back the good ol gaming days for me in terms of playability, fun, and difficulty. like damn, there needs to be more games like these, where you need pure skill to advance and not fucken cry after dying and getting stuck in a spot because ur bad. you actually need to plan your moves, use your brain, and coordinate in such a manner to effectively do shit around the game. i see so many people complain about the difficulty of this game, they can eat a dick cause obv theyve been babied too much with this "die 5 times and you get a free walk" and other bullshit mechanics that takes away the point of being skilled in a game to go on to the next level and cant hold their own ground. dark moon does not fuck around, and its probably one of my fave 3ds titles atm.

the last mansion could not have been better. it was like, this is the fucken final level, go hard or go home. the boo fight in e-4 was pretty damn hard cause it took me forever to figure out what you have to do lol and getting a 3 star on it deserved a pat on the back. i really like how they "tricked" you into thinking it was only 4 levels (like secret mine). but when i saw e-5, holy shit, that was my fave mission. its like an all out ghost hunt and so much gold. apparntly this mission made people raegquit the game lol, i found that kinda funny cause its really not so hard to catch ghosts and learn their weak points, and you can dodge too, so i dont see how its so hard that people just gave up/quit playing.

woah that last boss fight, shit was better than the first luigis mansion. and no bowser, is this like the first mario game w/o any bowser involvment? shiet man, i thought this day would never come
anyway i also really like how they kept the og king boo design and not the one from like mario kart or superstar baseball; it just feels right this way.
it took me awhile to figure out what i had to do and the interludes between stages (running trough the hallways with a buncha obstacles and a big ass king boo on ur ass) was a pain causee theres so many things to dodge omg. i still haven't 3 star'd every mission but ive gotten all the boos

mario called luigi number 1, and he actually had a few lines. luigi had some lines too and i thought that was kinda cool
anyway a really good game and i hope nintendo makes more challenging games like this in the future

This was the first game in a long time I felt compelled to get gold on everything. It really is an amazing game.

Multiplayer was kind of boring though, not gonna lie.

Back