Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Flamer said:
Oh and also, Endless is unlocked after beating 25 floors each

I thought Endless is unlocked after you beat 25 floors of one mode, such as Hunter, and is available for that mode?

There is a major glitch near the end of D-3 that prevents you from beating the mission.

Beat the first 2 missions of Treacherous Mansion today, and damn, that second mission was pretty long.

NSY said:
There is a major glitch near the end of D-3 that prevents you from beating the mission.

There is? I never ran into it.

There's a glitch where the Bomb could get stuck at the top in the generator room.

Now I have to go though this gondola crap again.

If there was a glitch this major, I'm sure the debuggers would have caught it in the first place. So I think it occurs rarely

Baby Luigi said:
If there was a glitch this major, I'm sure the debuggers would have caught it in the first place. So I think it occurs rarely

It's probably one of those "one time" things. Like in Pikmin 2, there is a random floor setup that prevents anyone from getting an item due to unreachable areas, so you got to restart to get the floor to change up so that it doesn't do that. Just a very minor glitch.

The only glitch I encountered was I jumped off the edge of something and Luigi landed on a rail but he kept in mid-air just flailing his arms. It stayed like that for about a minute before it made him respawn nearby.

I have encountered glitches only in multiplayer, when for some reason the key is not in the room it is supposed to be, sometimes same for red coins.

Well, it's better than the original, where Luigi constantly looked scared. He kinda looked dumb.

Mr. L rocks! said:
Well, it's better than the original, where Luigi constantly looked scared. He kinda looked dumb.

Luigi looks pretty dumb in this game too in the dark rooms, especially when he's running

I personally like Luigi's looks in this game. The scream he does when he sees that mouse in the beginning is priceless.

Anyhow, I'm almost done with Treacherous Mansion. Did E-3: A Train to Catch today, only a few more missions left.

Just warning that E-5 is hard as hell.

Sorry for the double post, but I just found something good in Old Clockworks.

Probably not the first guy to find this, but in the second mission, there's a hidden door in the Canyon Narrows, and inside is an hourglass, which quickly fills up with sand. Five treasure chests are on the wall, and inside of all of them are Gold Greenies. I was literally surprised at the find, and I got nearly 700 G from all of them. Pretty sure it's possible to even get 800 or more G from them all.

Mr. Game & Watch said:
Sorry for the double post, but I just found something good in Old Clockworks.

Probably not the first guy to find this, but in the second mission, there's a hidden door in the Canyon Narrows, and inside is an hourglass, which quickly fills up with sand. Five treasure chests are on the wall, and inside of all of them are Gold Greenies. I was literally surprised at the find, and I got nearly 700 G from all of them. Pretty sure it's possible to even get 800 or more G from them all.

Yes, there is a crack in the wall in the previous room that shows it clearly when you look through it. I don't think they intended it to be very hidden. It's the easiest way to get gold rank for that mission.

That room didn't feel anything special other than the aesthetics

Red Koopa Paratroopa said:
Toadette should have made an appearance as one of the Toad assistants

Her portrait would be fun

Per this so much

They at least referenced something I like in this game, they should have made Toadette play a role

Back