Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

You can use her to fly around and shoot lasers at ghosts

idk

It has to be one amusing portrait then. Maybe it could cook beans and tell cheesy jokes

NSY said:
Just warning that E-5 is hard as hell.

I just tried it today, and it wasn't exactly hard for me, but sweet jesus it was intense. That ghost barrage towards the end almost felt like it would never end. Definitely racking up the suspense for the final boss fight.

Got to the final battle today. Didn't complete it, but from what I played it was really neat so far.

Also, has anyone noticed if all the mansion's or all the possessor's first letters are put together, they spell "ghost"?

For both of your statements, MCS:

GalacticPetey said:
Noticed that a while ago.

I sort of saw that bit of trivia on the wiki before I even got the game. I guess I technically noticed it early on.

I just beat this today, sure was fantastic! It has a lot of replay value after the game which is great. Now I just need to go back to get the rest of the gems and the one last Boo in Treacherous Mansion (and of course triple-star all the missions, but that'll take some time).

Dark Ingsmasher said:
Well, I've been recently playing. I am already at the Treacherous Mansion, but I decided to complete some stuff before going there.

I hate the Shrewd Possessor(Scornful Possessor in PAL versions), mainly because of the sled's overheat system. How does being hit by an ice monster heat up anything?

Maybe it requires energy to stop it from being frozen?

MCS said:
Got to the final battle today. Didn't complete it, but from what I played it was really neat so far.

Also, has anyone noticed if all the mansion's or all the possessor's first letters are put together, they spell "ghost"?

Did you know that all the bosses for the Mansions (Possessors) also spell out Ghost?

Grouchy, Harsh, Overset, Shrewd, & Tough.

I already said that in the post you quoted...

MCS said:

Finally getting back to this game, starting off at clockworks, a really cool looking spooky place

Oh, I'm DONE with the game. Completed it. I just need to clear all the levels with a 3-star, and find the boss ghosts in scarescraper.

I still haven't beaten the game yet :-[ Just like Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, I completely forgot about the game

The Earl of Millenium said:
I need all of the boss ghosts :eekdance:. Ths thing is, there is so much of them... I only got about 10...
The reward for getting them all is not worth it, you just get an some easy ghost catching missions.

nsymon said:
I need all of the boss ghosts :eekdance:. Ths thing is, there is so much of them... I only got about 10...
The reward for getting them all is not worth it, you just get an some easy ghost catching missions.

Oh and you get a very pretty ranking too

If the missions were more much difficult, then they would be worth getting but all of them (even the last one) are much easier than E-5.
I want to complete the game at 100%, so I need the ghosts :eekdance:
Oh, then go ahead.

Back