Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

MCS said:
NSY said:
Decent game so far. Beat the first three stages with Bronze Ranks.

That's not really an achievement. I can see why, though, because when you first get the game, you want to explore everything as much as possible. Later on, though, you realize to get a good rank, you have to complete the level somewhat fast with not as much exploring.

His post wasn't for achievement purposes....

This is completely random.

When I'm home alone, I start humming the main theme from this game that plays in all the mansions as I walk around. I don't know why.

That theme song is so catchy, I even find myself whistling. Then, I'll probably find myself majestically humming it days ahead.

I don't think I've heard of someone majestically humming something. Sounds interesting. I agree that the theme song is incredibly catchy.

Beat Gloomy Manor

Anyone want to play Thrill Tower with me sometime.

MarioFan said:
How's this game really? I maybe gonna get it...

It's the best Mario 3DS game. I totally recommend it

Baby Luigi said:
MarioFan said:

It's the best Mario 3DS game. I totally recommend it

From how much I've gotten from it, it really is. No joke, it was well put together, and does look worthwhile. The only negative I can see is that it can be really quick play, and that the bosses are underpowered (some), so yeah, it's definitely worth the money.

NSY said:
Beat Gloomy Manor

Anyone want to play Thrill Tower with me sometime.

You should talk about it in the thread for this. http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=24460.0

And I agree with most persons here, this game is good.

MarioFan said:
It's probably the best Mario game on the 3DS, but you should be warned that the game doesn't really introduce anything new after the first mansion. It kinda gets boring a little way in.

GalacticPetey said:
This is completely random.

When I'm home alone, I start humming the main theme from this game that plays in all the mansions as I walk around. I don't know why.

I do all the time as well. I typically find myself humming it at work when I'm in the wharehouse, with my flashlight..... and vacuum. Just kidding.

Gundam Tanaka said:
MarioFan said:
It's probably the best Mario game on the 3DS, but you should be warned that the game doesn't really introduce anything new after the first mansion. It kinda gets boring a little way in.

Unfortunately, that's where I disagree. I found it fun all the way through (and I'm in Secret Mine right now)

Would "boring as the Haunted Towers boss" describe it?

Flamer said:
Electro Specter said:
In my opinion, Secret Mine was the weakest and most boring of the mansions.

Weakest? Just because it's so short? Wow.

He never said he thought that simply because it was shorter than the others.

I thought Old Clockworks was pretty boring compared to the others.

Gundam Tanaka said:

I don't know what you're talking about, all the mansions were a blast for me so far. From what I've seen, they all do include something new.

I liked how Treacherous Mansion had you able to use items from different rooms in others to get more treasure and secrets. I enjoyed going through each one with a balloon plant. Also, I liked using the water on different plants for money and gems in Haunted Towers. I guess I just liked exploring a lot, which is strange because I usually hate places that let you explore.

In other news, Gold ranked every mission. The Final Boss was annoying as hell but my second try was surprisingly convenient with how everything was placed. I also had to memorize the run away segments to make sure I didn't get hit.

Not sure what my next 3DS game to beat/complete will be. I think I'll play the Wii U or some 3DS Downloads/VC games before doing that anyway.

Well know that the game is selling out, (and I haven´t buy it yet because i have to get more money to buy it), the game is give you fun with the main story and well, i don´t know about the multiplayer but it seems great.
One question about multiplayer, ¿Is only 10 floors on the same mansion? :(

The Shy Guy said:
One question about multiplayer, ¿Is only 10 floors on the same mansion? :(

You can set it to 5, 10, 25, or Endless floors.

Back