Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

UltraMario said:
Looks more like Zero from Nightmare Before Christmas to me.

Zero-nightmare-before-christmas-226972_719_434.jpg

Anyways...

6.jpg

...zombie... Pikmin?
Where?

Agent Venom said:
YoshiGo99 said:
I wish the ghost looked more like the ones from the first. But they don't probably cuz of the memory
I doubt that. They probably don't look like the old ones because Next Level games wants to be original.
I know I'm replying to an old post, but here's the reason I came up with:
All the minor ghosts in the first game were Vincent Van Gore's creations, I don't think it would make sense for ghosts he didn't create to look the same.

Sweetie Bot said:
Agent Venom said:
YoshiGo99 said:
I wish the ghost looked more like the ones from the first. But they don't probably cuz of the memory
I doubt that. They probably don't look like the old ones because Next Level games wants to be original.
I know I'm replying to an old post, but here's the reason I came up with:
All the minor ghosts in the first game were Vincent Van Gore's creations, I don't think it would make sense for ghosts he didn't create to look the same.

I must admit I wanted them to look like the original ones as well but the new ones will grow on us. Also is the original main mansion theme going to feature in this game?

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/08/luigis_mansion_dark_moon_spooked_into_2013_for_north_america

The game has been delayed until the first half of 2013.

Smugleaf said:
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/08/luigis_mansion_dark_moon_spooked_into_2013_for_north_america

The game has been delayed until the first half of 2013.
Hopefully only for NA.

[quote author=Wiki main page]Nintendo has announced the release date for Paper Mario: Sticker Star as November 11, 2012 in North America. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon has been delayed for a 2013 release in North America and Europe.[/quote]
Sorry.

New artwork confirmed.

120px-Ghost1.jpg
120px-Ghost3.jpg
120px-Ghost2.jpg

120px-Ghost4.jpg
120px-Ghost5.jpg
120px-Ghost6.jpg

343px-LuigiMansionDarkMoonLuigiArt.jpg

480px-LMDM-Poltergust_5000_Artwork.JPG
640px-Lmdmart7.jpg

640px-Lmdmart2.jpg

640px-Lmdmart3.jpg

I wonder what that ghost dog does? And is it friend or foe?

It looks like a dead Poochy. That's all I can say.

Poochy should be brought back into the series. Preferably not as a ghost though.

Well, maybe that's the least they can do for Poochy. A little fanservice or something.

If Nintendo thinks that no one wants another F-Zero, I highly doubt they're going to bother with Poochy.

Nabber said:
If Nintendo thinks that no one wants another F-Zero, I highly doubt they're going to bother with Poochy.

Comparing a profitable franchise to a single character isn't a great analogy

New Year Baby Luigi said:
Nabber said:

I'm saying, if they think fans don't care about a major series like that, I don't see why Nintendo would think that fans care about what to them is a minor character.

Nabber said:
Nabber said:

I'm saying, if they think fans don't care about a major series like that, I don't see why Nintendo would think that fans care about what to them is a minor character.

Well you got a point there. These days, they think they can butcher up Sticker Star and strip all of its muscle (leaving only the bones) and expect the fans to eat up the game.

The dog is just adorable.

I really like the new artwork.

This game is definitely one of the Mario games lately I've been really excited about. This and Pikmin 3 will be the highlights for next year.

New Super Mario said:

This game is definitely one of the Mario games lately I've been really excited about. This and Pikmin 3 will be the highlights for next year.

Unless Nintendo is planning to release a game into 2013

New Super Mario said:

Unless Nintendo is planning to release a game into 2013
F-Zero please.

The unnamed dog, it reminds me of Spooky from the original. Spooky chases Luigi when he approaches. But in the new artwork (here it is again);

640px-Lmdmart3.jpg

It is the other way round and Luigi is chasing the dog for some urgent reason. Hmm.

Looks like the dog is more playful than bad

And it has something Luigi wants.

I've decided that I'm definitely getting this game :)

Back