Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

I like it when Nintendo texture their artwork. The PMSS arts looked like felt material.

Final box art confirmed.

539px-Luigis_Mansion_dark_moon_boxart.png

Latest artworks.

480px-LMDM_EGADD.jpg
480px-LMDM_Green_Ghost.jpg

Screenshots.

396px-LMDM-East_Hall.png
396px-LMDM-Greenhouse.png

Ibuki Mioda said:
Ghirahim said:
Gundam Tanaka said:
Apparently there's a multiplayer mode.
Source? This is amazing! I was hoping for some competitive multiplayer mode since I heard about this game.

http://luigismansion.nintendo.com/
...a brand new local multiplayer mode...

It better be single-card playable

According to GameInformer, this game is split up into missions. I don't really like that, since I really liked the one giant mansion of the first game and having everything (more or less) continuous. Besides, I played that game in 30-minute increments and got plenty done.

I most likely won't have a problem with them. As a design choice, it makes sense for a handheld game (as did/do the levels in Sticker Star), but how well they'll work remains to be seen.

The game actually looks pretty nice even though I'm still not thinking about buying it.

Well they might introduce lives often considering that element I guess.

Still looks cool though.

Is that the first time they've used the old Luigi's Mansion theme to advertise Luigi's Mansion 2?

Iron Will said:
Is that the first time they've used the old Luigi's Mansion theme to advertise Luigi's Mansion 2?
I hope it's a sign that the theme appears in the game. I really like the theme and that version sounds awesome.

I wonder why there is a Luigi wearing pink clothing

Gundam Tanaka said:
It actually looks pretty fun, though it seems everyone has shared lives.

Samus Aran said:
Well they might introduce lives often considering that element I guess.

Still looks cool though.

From the looks of screenshots, it seems everyone has their own individual life bar. When it runs out, Luigi basically dies (shown by having what appears to be a lifeless Luigi on the floor).

LMDM-Multiplayer4.png

Back