Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Why does the texturing look weird, like in all artwork?

It is because they wanted to give the game a unique atmosphere. It's an artistic choice and it is why we can distinguish a game from another one. Personnaly, I like it!

Dr Luigi Tm said:
Why does the texturing look weird, like in all artwork?

It is because they wanted to give the game a unique atmosphere. It's an artistic choice and it is why we can distinguish a game from another one. Personnaly, I like it!

I like it too because, well, it's different. It just looks so model-like to me. Like it would be a stop-motion film or something.

Majin Buu said:
It looks like there's a ghost Poochy

So, Poochy is dead? >:D

Something got brought up on that Boo topic.. As Queen Boo or whatever she was called said on that topic that King Boo is taller than Luigi if placed on the ground, which wasn't the case in LM. So I said that similar to how in SMG2 the Whomp King is the size of his kingdom now, the regular whomps in SMG/2 are the size of HIM in SM64/DS. So the Boos have most likely grown.

SuperNick3DLand said:
I have heard that this game has online support.
Wat?

New Super Mario said:
manasword said:
Queen Boo is possible?
What? Since when?
I've wanted the game and I like the idea if that's what you mean.

Queen Boo said:
SuperNick3DLand said:
I have heard that this game has online support.
Wat?
If it does, what kind of game play would it have. I'm guessing LM themed mini-games or file share on creating your own mansion for user to go through.

New Super Mario said:
manasword said:
Queen Boo is possible?
What? Since when?
I don't think so, because if you look at the Mario games you'll never see a queen with a king.

Boidoh said:
MCS said:
And when we get Kings, there's no Queens present (King Croacus)
Queens were present. I think there was a painting of one in the area.. And there are other Queens. And I hope you all DO know that there can only be a King or a Queen.. Or thats just the UK idk.
Physically present, not just a mere picture.

Back