Mario Kart 7

My title is drift wizard, which isn't surprising since i try to go for the orange sparks on every corner. Although one time I looked it was pro defender, which I can also agree with since I like holding items behind my kart.

Maybe I should re check since I hold items behind alot and go for orange drifts as well.

EDIT: Sombody please please please tell me what the hell Aviator means.

My title under my name is Aviator (Victoria)

DOUBLE EDIT: Googled it, It must mean I'm a Good Glider

My titles changed. First, I was a Star Racer. Then, I became a Shell Shark

Wargreymon said:
Any news if this Mario Kart will have competitions like the MKW ones?

You'd probably know if the Japanese website starts mentioning tournaments. But even if there are no tournaments, at least Wi-Fi races can keep you occupied.

Wargreymon said:
Any news if this Mario Kart will have competitions like the MKW ones?

From what I seen, no. There's a Mario Kart Channel, yes, but no tournaments/competitions.

I hope there will be Tournaments. And Nintendo said they were going to do DLC for some of their 3DS games. We might see the babies (why did Honey Queen replace them?) and Waluigi. :waluigi:

Ultraluigi said:
I hope there will be Tournaments. And Nintendo said they were going to do DLC for some of their 3DS games. We might see the babies (why did Honey Queen replace them?) and Waluigi. :waluigi:

That's kind of a long stretch for both sides of the coin.

Yeah, I shouldn't be thinking about :waluigi:. But I was annoyed when Honey Queen and Metal Mario took the place of the babies.

I actually prefer Hoeny Queen over the Babies.

Mijzelffan said:
Babies take up too many good slots.

The useless ones perhaps. Any baby who is not a Star Child should just stay out. Of course, Baby Bowser is out of the question, since he now looks too much like Bowser Jr..

MnSG said:
Mijzelffan said:

The useless ones perhaps. Any baby who is not a Star Child should just stay out. Of course, Baby Bowser is out of the question, since he now looks too much like Bowser Jr..

I'd take Baby Daisy over Baby Donkey Kong and Baby Wario any time, just sayin'.

Mijzelffan said:

I know, they're good characters aren't they?

Seriously, though, I would gladly trade the baby princesses for Paratroopa and E Gadd if there was a next Mario Kart game with all characters from Mario Kart Wii + 7. The baby bros. should stay, though.

You know, two viable babies take up two slots. That isn't much.

2 babies are fine since they have been in a couple of games as characters, like Yoshi's Island, PiT, etc.

The other babies, not so much.

Baby Peach is an RPG character, technically, but I think she's a little bit too much.

Yeah, but she wasn't really a major character in that game. Plus, Baby Mario & Baby Luigi have been in longer, since the first Yoshi's Island, while Baby Peach was intorduced later. I would draw the line at Baby Peach though, any more than that is kind of pushing it

Crackin355 said:
Yeah, but she wasn't really a major character in that game. Plus, Baby Mario & Baby Luigi have been in longer, since the first Yoshi's Island, while Baby Peach was intorduced later. I would draw the line at Baby Peach though, any more than that is kind of pushing it

I'm a little bit more extreme; I'd draw the line at Baby Luigi.

^^I'm all for the babies, and I think Baby Peach is pushing it.

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are enough. One more baby and the whiners scream.

It's all about Baby Mario Baby Luigi Baby Mario Baby Luigi Baby Mario Baby Luigi Baby Mario Baby Luigi Baby Mario Baby Luigi, but NO BABY BOWSER?! I mean, come on!

Back