Mario Kart 7

Well, the Balloon Battle in Mario Kart 7 seems more balanced, since in Mario Kart Wii, you only lost 1 point if all of your balloons are gone.

Baby Luigi said:
Telling "nobody cares about" to someone who really wants the game is pretty rude all the same. It would be better if you just ignored them or posted something different.

It's not nearly as rude as is generally the norm on the internet. "Nobody cares" is actually so common to say on the internet people even say it in real life without anyone really being suprised about it.

Proof: this reaction video has 4 million views. That because it's used a lot.

Brock said:
Mijzelffan said:
You seriously care about which people here can't wait untill they get MK7 for Christmas?

If so, please name all people who fit the case. If you care about it, you shouldn't have had much trouble remembering those persons.

I honestly don't have a problem with people talking about what games they are excited for. I don't find people being excited for a game annoying at all. What I do find annoying, is whiny teenagers strutting around flexing their internet muscles, trying to look like tough guys. No one gives a fuck. And not everyone has the money to "just go out and buy" whatever they want.

And no, I'm not going to be drawn into an internet fight by an obvious troll. Good day. :posh:

Someone who has an opinion that is different than yours ≠ a troll. I get annoyed to death by people who keep bitching about wanting the game on an internet forum. You do not. I have a different opinion on the matter than you, but that does not make me a troll.

Saying someone is an "obvious troll" is actually trolling in itself, as it generally will get you a negative reaction. Just like your use of irrelevant ad hominem attacks ("you're obviously just flexing your internet muscles"), which is also a general trait of a troll.

No one gives a fuck.

Oh, so when I say it I'm an internet troll who's just a wannabe-tough-guy whiny teenager, but when you say it it's totally ok? Hypocrite much? :P

New Super Mario said:
I almost played Mij yesterday but he left when I was about to join :P

I think I saw you online, but it was already like midnight around that time where I lived, so I stopped.

I keep having this problem on another forum with a person too, whenever I'm about to go offline, he comes online xD

Yoshidude99 said:
That's sounds better than MKWii

I personally don't think so. In MKWii I could still get more points than anyone else if I was #1 the whole race but ended #5 because of a blue shell, while in MK7 that means I'm just outta luck and get the standard amount of #5 points.

Mijzelffan said:
Yoshidude99 said:
That's sounds better than MKWii

I personally don't think so. In MKWii I could still get more points than anyone else if I was #1 the whole race but ended #5 because of a blue shell, while in MK7 that means I'm just outta luck and get the standard amount of #5 points.

At the same time, it offers the winners better results. I hate how you finish second, and yet you still lose points in Mario Kart Wii.

Mijzelffan said:
Baby Luigi said:
Telling "nobody cares about" to someone who really wants the game is pretty rude all the same. It would be better if you just ignored them or posted something different.

It's not nearly as rude as is generally the norm on the internet. "Nobody cares" is actually so common to say on the internet people even say it in real life without anyone really being suprised about it.

Proof: this reaction video has 4 million views. That because it's used a lot.

Just because it's common in the internet doesn't mean it's polite. I still wished you just ignored him or said something else because if you said that to me, I would be offended.

Anyway, back on topic, I'm currently a triple-starred.....Bob-omb Ace. Anyone else got a title like that?

Bob-omb ace? I often have the habit of throwing Bob-ombs backwards, since you don't risk getting caught in the explosion that way. In team races, however, I'd throw Bob-ombs forward, knowing that they can't hurt me.

Mario Kart 7 apparently utilizes friendly fire, so throwing Bob-ombs forward is a reckless idea again.

MnSG said:
Bob-omb ace? I often have the habit of throwing Bob-ombs backwards, since you don't risk getting caught in the explosion that way. In team races, however, I'd throw Bob-ombs forward, knowing that they can't hurt me.

Mario Kart 7 apparently utilizes friendly fire, so throwing Bob-ombs forward is a reckless idea again.

Some races I did with my sister, I set the items only to Bob-ombs. Yes, I with my sister attempted to blast away Wario in that game and make him 8th and it was pretty hilarious. I really like Wario's voice in the game when he gets hit. Especially his banana slipping noise. It sounds like he's going to barf.

I think that's why I have Bob-omb Ace as my title.

Baby Luigi said:
MnSG said:

Some races I did with my sister, I set the items only to Bob-ombs. Yes, I with my sister attempted to blast away Wario in that game and make him 8th and it was pretty hilarious. I really like Wario's voice in the game when he gets hit. Especially his banana slipping noise. It sounds like he's going to barf.

I think that's why I have Bob-omb Ace as my title.

Where do you find your title?

Pandapowah said:

It's in your profile in the Mario Kart Channel

Baby Luigi said:
Pandapowah said:

It's in your profile in the Mario Kart Channel

Thanks, I had Fast Learner (or something like that) but now I have Banana Blitzer. Don't like my title very much.
Anyone know where I can read all the titles?

I don't know where. Maybe people here can post their titles?

I'll probably go by the name, "Accelerator Pro", since I have a thing with high acceleration combos.

MnSG said:
I'll probably go by the name, "Accelerator Pro", since I have a thing with high acceleration combos.

It's a set title, not a one you create. I guess you fufill conditions to get a certain title I suppose.

Pandapowah said:
I wonder how I got Banana Blitzer. I mostly hit people with Bananas when leaving it behind instead of throwing it.

There you go, that's how you got it.

For me to get Bob-omb Ace, all I did was try to make Wario 8th by using only Bob-ombs.

MnSG said:
It doesn't HAVE to be Wario though. It could be anyone, using only Bob-ombs.

I know that. The only reason I mentioned Wario because I enjoy the sound he makes when he gets blasted away.

MnSG said:
That's kind of similar to how I tend to annoy Wario and Waluigi in Mario Sports Mix.

Pretty much, especially in battle mode.

On top of that, the ability to do free-for-all in battle mode (which Mario Kart Wii failed to do) really makes battle mode more enjoyable. Also, you respawn pretty quickly after you get killed, much quicker than in Mario Kart Wii. I have also noticed that you respawn in a set point closest to where you get killed so it's way more convenient than in Mario Kart Wii, where it is in a set order.

Back