Mario Kart 7

New Super Mario said:
Just got the game! And I love it! Some minor complaints though

~I fell Honey Queen's name should have been listed as "Queen Bee". She was usually told by that in the Galaxy series and it feels weird calling her something else. I won't be her anyway, though. My sister wanted me to be her and she was so annoying.
~Some of the Retro Courses changes. Some of the retro courses changed to much for my liking (Daisy Cruiser). Used to be my favorite Gamecube course, but it's just not as fun for some reason now.
~No Single Player V.S: Only time trial. Would have likes this feature.

But, there are a lot of pluses!
~Online Play: I managed to find my cousin so we played races. The join feature is awesome.
~Balloon Battle: I find it way more fun than MKWii
~The new courses: There are a couple bad ones, but I some of my favorites may be (from a first play perspective): Shy Guy Bazaar, Music Park, and Piranha Plant Pipeway) Some bad ones would be (Wuhu Loop and Neo Bowser City)

Overall, the game is amazing! I have Queen Bee, Shy Guy, Wiggler, Daisy, and Wario unlocked, and will unlock the rest today.
~Local Multiplayer: My sister and brother played on this for like 2 hours. Really fun!
Neo Bowser City looks fun plus what's wrong with Wuhu Loop.

New Christmas Yoshi said:

Wuhu Loop is a 1-lap track, which is a downer. It, along with Maka Wuhu, and Rainbow Road, could've easily been 2-lap tracks, considering that Double Dash!!'s Wario Colosseum is 2 laps.

It was longer than Wario Colosseum anyway.

But still, it could've easily been a 2-lap track. In fact, Mario Kart 64's Rainbow Road is one of the longest tracks ever, but it was a 3-lap track in its debut.

I really can't wait 14 days until Chrismas for the game.
I bet that I unlock at least one character before 2012.
I bet that I beat the game before 2014.

Dry-Petey said:

Then grab your money, go to a store, and buy the fucking game, rather than complaining about it on the internet.

And that goes for all of you bitchers.

Yeah I thought it would be fun, but it's really boring. No gimmicks or anything. Wuhu Loop just isn't "Mario" enough for me.

Yoshidude99 said:
Which track has the Tiki's on it?
DK Jungle. That one is pretty fun

Mijzelffan said:
Dry-Petey said:

Then grab your money, go to a store, and buy the fucking game, rather than complaining about it on the internet.

Whoa now calm down.

Herr Shyguy said:
Mijzelffan said:
Dry-Petey said:

Then grab your money, go to a store, and buy the *bleep*ing game, rather than complaining about it on the internet.

Whoa now calm down.

Not everyone has the money to buy a 3DS anyway. Add the 3DS games, and we're talking about $200+ worth of merchandise.

Herr Shyguy said:
Mijzelffan said:
Dry-Petey said:

Whoa now calm down.

Just sayin', it's pretty annoying to hear that every time I come to this or any other MK7 related thread. I thought we had twitter nowadays for complaining about stuff nobody cares about.

MnSG said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Mijzelffan said:
Dry-Petey said:

Then grab your money, go to a store, and buy the *bleep*ing game, rather than complaining about it on the internet.

Whoa now calm down.

Not everyone has the money to buy a 3DS anyway. Add the 3DS games, and we're talking about $200+ worth of merchandise.

@MnSG: This. ^

@Mijzelffan: And who says nobody cares about it? You arn't the OP of this thread.

You seriously care about which people here can't wait untill they get MK7 for Christmas?

If so, please name all people who fit the case. If you care about it, you shouldn't have had much trouble remembering those persons.

Mijzelffan said:
You seriously care about which people here can't wait untill they get MK7 for Christmas?

If so, please name all people who fit the case. If you care about it, you shouldn't have had much trouble remembering those persons.

Telling "nobody cares about" to someone who really wants the game is pretty rude all the same. It would be better if you just ignored them or posted something different.

Mijzelffan said:
Dry-Petey said:

I used to say that. Then I got smarter. just ignore it. Really, It turns you into a Jackass in peoples eyes.

Hm, I was curious about one thing and I don't know if it has been posted already...but is it true that the Tanooki tail can allow your gliding time to increase while you are in mid-air upon using it?

I heard about this from another forum, but was unsure if it actually was true or not.

The kart shakes for a split second when using the Tanooki Tail in mid flight, it doesn't actually give you more gliding time.

Mijzelffan said:

I honestly don't have a problem with people talking about what games they are excited for. I don't find people being excited for a game annoying at all. What I do find annoying, is whiny teenagers strutting around flexing their internet muscles, trying to look like tough guys. No one gives a fuck. And not everyone has the money to "just go out and buy" whatever they want.

And no, I'm not going to be drawn into an internet fight by an obvious troll. Good day. :posh:

I know I sure don't have the money to go out and buy stuff all the time. Maybe when I save up, but not all the time. I got lucky with mario Kart 7. Found it cheap on ozgameshop.

Back