Mario Kart 7

That would be interesting, however its not in this game.

Wait, has it been confirmed that All Cup Tour will not be in this game? Usually, one would unlock it last, so I'm not sure if the people who played the game already got that far or not.

Isn't Neo Bowser City from another Mario Kart game?

Nope. Just a rip-off of Toad's Turnpike from Mario Kart 64 (music remix) should have been Neo Toad City instead.

SuperNick3DLand said:
MnSG said:
FMGBASKFH said:
I don't understand why people want the All Cup Tour back. I hated it, it was extremely long.

Seeing as VS is a multiplayer exclusive mode for this game, it would be good to have the All-Cup Tour come back so that players can race on all the tracks in a random order. Of course, they would have to be categorized as Nitro All-Cup Tour (a GP for all the new tracks) and Retro All-Cup Tour (a GP for all the retro tracks).

Here are the things Nintendo Screwed up with this game

1.No Waluigi
2.Weird Charecters [Metal Mario, Honey Queen]
3.No Single Player vs Mode

My preliminary rating of this game would probably be a 7.5/10 :eek:

For number one, Waluigi isn't the only character were missing. We also have other important characters who should have made the cut: Bowser Jr, Diddy Kong, Toadette, Birdo, and Dry Bones

7.5? IMO, I would make it a bit higher. Mario Kart 7 did add many new elements: Kart Customization, Gliders, Underwater Driving. And the new tracks are very nicely done and they picked nice tracks for the Retro Cups.

SuperNick3DLand said:
MnSG said:
FMGBASKFH said:
I don't understand why people want the All Cup Tour back. I hated it, it was extremely long.

Seeing as VS is a multiplayer exclusive mode for this game, it would be good to have the All-Cup Tour come back so that players can race on all the tracks in a random order. Of course, they would have to be categorized as Nitro All-Cup Tour (a GP for all the new tracks) and Retro All-Cup Tour (a GP for all the retro tracks).

Here are the things Nintendo Screwed up with this game

1.No Waluigi
2.Weird Charecters [Metal Mario, Honey Queen]
3.No Single Player vs Mode

My preliminary rating of this game would probably be a 7.5/10 :eek:

It's not fair to mark down a game's score because of the characters. Most of the points should come out of the gameplay and experience of it all. No Single Player vs mode is disappointing but I'd sacrifice that for 8 players over Online on a handheld system any day.

Would you like to see the Koopalings included in this game? They were very nice additions in NSMBW and they deserve to get another appearance.

Master Koopakid said:
Would you like to see the Koopalings included in this game? They were very nice additions in NSMBW and they deserve to get another appearance.

That would be a problem for the Mario Kart series, but it could work for the Mario Baseball series.

Master Koopakid said:
Not as playable characters, there are too many of them but I would rather see Boom Boom.

SuperNick3DLand said:
7 more days until Mario Kart 7.

It's not until 12/4 when Mario Kart 7 comes to the US. Not that it matters on my end right now, since I don't even have a 3DS.

MnSG said:
SuperNick3DLand said:
7 more days until Mario Kart 7.

It's not until 12/4 when Mario Kart 7 comes to the US. Not that it matters on my end right now, since I don't even have a 3DS.
December 1st in Japan, we know like 90% of what is in Mario Kart 7 so far.

FYI:Mario Kart 7 [Mario Kart 3DS] has been seen since E3 2010, Super Mario 3D Land [Super Mario 3D/Super Mario] has been seen since GDC 2011 [March 2nd]. So Mario Kart 7 has had a year and a half of showing before it comes out and Mario 3D Land only 9 months.

SuperNick3DLand said:
FYI:Mario Kart 7 [Mario Kart 3DS] has been seen since E3 2010, Super Mario 3D Land [Super Mario 3D/Super Mario] has been seen since GDC 2011 [March 2nd]. So Mario Kart 7 has had a year and a half of showing before it comes out and Mario 3D Land only 9 months.

Yeah it's amusing how certain games take longer to make than others.

Off-topic: Please refrain from double posting if possible. You can always edit your own posts if you need to add stuff.

I'm really annoyed how VS is Multiplayer only.

I really don't like how USA named that vehicle Peach/Daisy/Rosalina used, "Birthday Girl". I love that kart, and now I'm going to feel a little weird picking it lol -_-

I think I might just use the Girly Kart Parts on the manly characters just to be wierd.

And I decided that I'm going through 50cc to 150cc. To get some Car Parts. I wanted to get the characters first but I'll settle for car parts until 150cc

Peachy said:
I really don't like how USA named that vehicle Peach/Daisy/Rosalina used, "Birthday Girl". I love that kart, and now I'm going to feel a little weird picking it lol -_-

If you're PAL, at least it's named the Royal Ribbon. At least, I think that's the PAL name for Birthday Girl.

Anyway, based on its stats, the Birthday Girl will probably be a common pick for me, unless I find an alternate pick while playing.

MnSG said:
Peachy said:

If you're PAL, at least it's named the Royal Ribbon. At least, I think that's the PAL name for Birthday Girl.

Anyway, based on its stats, the Birthday Girl will probably be a common pick for me, unless I find an alternate pick while playing.

As long as it's useful, I don't care what it's called.

Peachy said:

My sister is going to use Mario and she's going to main that kart. Yeah, we like being broken and weird.

Just found out there are going to be goats in this game and all i have to say is FUCK YEAH BEST GAME EVER

What course are those goats going to appear?

Back