Mario Kart 7

just ignore the weight stats like they were never there. Problem Solved. Then make a Kart with stats you want. Problem Solved.

I'm gonna be having fun choosing my Kart Parts when I get it.

This game is actually BETTER than I expected at first, I was expecting another limited MKDS game at first, but its's actually looking alright now.

SuperNick3DLand said:
Preety much, solo VS was great, why would you drop something that is great, and having no Waluigi is wrong

Beats me. Regarding Waluigi, in Mario Kart DS, none of the baby characters were racers, even though Baby Park was a retro track.

Lily said:
This game is actually BETTER than I expected at first, I was expecting another limited MKDS game at first, but its's actually looking alright now.
Mario Kart DS did NOT suck, I think its the best Mario Kart game. Mario Kart 7 had lots of time to be worked on, and they barely added anything.

SuperNick3DLand said:
Lily said:
Mario Kart DS did NOT suck, I think its the best Mario Kart game. Mario Kart 7 had lots of time to be worked on, and they barely added anything.

Barely? What are you talking about? This Mario Kart added way more elements than other Mario Kart game.

No, MKDS had poor selection, plus riddiculously limited DSDP.
MK7 had new characters, courses and the new custom part features added, plus FPM. At first I thought it was going to be a limited game, but it's pretty jam-packed for a handheld game.

Pandapowah said:
SuperNick3DLand said:
Lily said:

Barely? What are you talking about? This Mario Kart added way more elements than other Mario Kart game.
We knew a lot even at E3 2010, I would have expected more charecters and a Solo vs. Im basically comparing this to Mario Kart DS right now.

Yoshidude99 said:
Except for a big bee who can barely fit in a Kart and Wiggler

You also forgot Mario's metallic counterpart, and a red shelled Lakitu. For those who dislike Metal Mario, we've seen Bowser and Dry Bowser interact with each other, so it should be no different with Mario and Metal Mario.

SuperNick3DLand said:
Pandapowah said:
SuperNick3DLand said:
Lily said:

We knew a lot even at E3 2010, I would have expected more charecters and a Solo vs. Im basically comparing this to Mario Kart DS right now.

It does have more characters! The Solo Vs. may be bad but this game is looking much better than the DS one. Mario Kart 7 looks like it's going to have better online and it has several new elements added in.

Lily said:
No, MKDS had poor selection, plus riddiculously limited DSDP.
MK7 had new characters, courses and the new custom part features added, plus FPM. At first I thought it was going to be a limited game, but it's pretty jam-packed for a handheld game.
First off, Mario Kart DS came out a year after the DS's release, the DS has less capabilities than the 3DS does, Mario Kart DS also had Mission Mode and Solo Vs which Mario Kart 7 does not have.
Second, I expected at least Waluigi to appear in this game, but he didnt, instead we got a Queen Bee which was a stupid choice by Nintendo.

BTW im not sure if the implementation of the Hang Glider and the Underwater driving can save this game.

Also, who cares if Mario Kart DS had problems in Download Play, they were just starting to use it.

MnSG said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Except for a big bee who can barely fit in a Kart and Wiggler

You also forgot Mario's metallic counterpart, and a red shelled Lakitu. For those who dislike Metal Mario, we've seen Bowser and Dry Bowser interact with each other, so it should be no different with Mario and Metal Mario.
Well hopefully the reaction will be better than Super Smash bros

Back