Mario Kart 7

New Super Mario said:
Hey guys, what cans are Toad holding in the picture? I think it's like oil cans or something but I want to make sure

They might be fuel cans. Even karts require fuel, in some way.

I don't understand why people want the All Cup Tour back. I hated it, it was extremely long.

I personally want to see All Cup Tour to return in order to overcome my need for the single player vs. mode. While I do go on Wifi, I usually play VS. Mode in MKDS and MKWii whenever I don't.

In MK DD, there was no single player vs. mode (just like MK7), so playing All Cup Tour was very much like the VS. Mode as you get to race on any course that you wish simultaneously (of course in a random way). Sometimes, I don't get through all the courses; however, I still have fun playing it. I personally felt that it was good practise since the CPU's were at a decent level of difficulty as well.

I just loved racing for a long time. I hated when the bad courses like Beach Peach and Mario Circuit came, it was boring. I wish they have a mode where you drive on the course backwards. Like the competition in Mushroom Gorge from MKW

^I'm not too sure myself (considering that the American website already revealed all the unlockable characters); however, I assume that the website will probably update it anytime soon as the release date is drawing near.

Though it seems to me that the Australian website is hiding the characters just like the Japanese website did (since the two websites are near identical); however, the only difference is that the Australian website is pretty late to updating these two characters.

FMGBASKFH said:
I don't understand why people want the All Cup Tour back. I hated it, it was extremely long.

Seeing as VS is a multiplayer exclusive mode for this game, it would be good to have the All-Cup Tour come back so that players can race on all the tracks in a random order. Of course, they would have to be categorized as Nitro All-Cup Tour (a GP for all the new tracks) and Retro All-Cup Tour (a GP for all the retro tracks).

MnSG said:
FMGBASKFH said:

Seeing as VS is a multiplayer exclusive mode for this game, it would be good to have the All-Cup Tour come back so that players can race on all the tracks in a random order. Of course, they would have to be categorized as Nitro All-Cup Tour (a GP for all the new tracks) and Retro All-Cup Tour (a GP for all the retro tracks).
That would be interesting, however its not in this game.

Here are the things Nintendo Screwed up with this game

1.No Waluigi
2.Weird Charecters [Metal Mario, Honey Queen]
3.No Single Player vs Mode

My preliminary rating of this game would probably be a 7.5/10 :eek:

SuperNick3DLand said:
That would be interesting, however its not in this game.

Here are the things Nintendo Screwed up with this game

1.No Waluigi
2.Weird Charecters [Metal Mario, Honey Queen]
3.No Single Player vs Mode

My preliminary rating of this game would probably be a 7.5/10 :eek:

Yeah that's the biggest disturbance about this information. I guess Nintendo wanted to head back to the how Super Mario Kart and Mario Kart 64 operated; which is before introducing Quick Run and All-Cup Tour.

So apparently, most of the unlockables involve the 150cc. Of course, starting out with the 50cc will probably help you increase your kart equipment supplies.

As long as you start with the 50cc, you can possibly get up to 320 coins by the time you've completed all the cups. That'll unlock almost half of the kart equipment unlockables, which may come in handy for the 100cc, and then the 150cc, once the 100cc has been dealt with.

I know that gamers may want to go after the unlockable characters as soon as possible, but it's often wise to start out easy before going for the hard stuff.

Back