Mario Kart 7

Daisy Hills I believe. Look at the below image.

Just wait till one ploughs into you. ;)

Screenshot_40397.jpg

Propeller Toad said:
Daisy Hills I believe. I'd post a picture, but it would be too big (it is in the gallery on the wiki though)

Just wait till one ploughs into you. ;)
Than i will capture it and use it's milk to power my kart

Did you forget about the cows from MooMoo Meadow (or does your kart run exclusively on goat milk)?

To be honest, I don't have a good feeling about these goats...they look too happy...(thinks of that goat like monster from the adventure mode of Brawl that turns monsterous once you wake it up)

Propeller Toad said:
Did you forget about the cows from MooMoo Meadow (or does your kart run exclusively on goat milk)?
Pfffff Cow Milk is to main stream i ain't no conformist

Propeller Toad said:

To be honest, I don't have a good feeling about these goats...they look too happy...(thinks of that goat like monster from the adventure mode of Brawl that turns monsterous once you wake it up)

No offense, but I think Toad is a little too happy, don't you think? He usually smiles.

And on a side note, the cows are smiling too.

Baby Luigi said:
Propeller Toad said:

No offense, but I think Toad is a little too happy, don't you think? He usually smiles.

Because the cows know they are going to be turned into yummy beef after the race

Sir Poshington the XV said:
Baby Luigi said:
Propeller Toad said:

Because the cows know they are going to be turned into yummy beef after the race

So they will enjoy turning into beef? Ok....

Baby Luigi said:
Baby Luigi said:
Propeller Toad said:

So they will enjoy turning into beef? Ok....
No they enjoy the thought of being turned into beef silly

Well this is the Mushroom Kingdom where even the simplest of things have eyes and sometimes mouths as well (looks at the clouds).

Toad does seem too happy at times, I must admit. Though this does not seem to be the case in this game:
71px-Toad_Solo_MK7.png

Where's the smile?!:eek:

Poor cows. Well goat meat is a fine delicacy as well. Also, what about the Cheep Cheeps?

Propeller Toad said:
Toad does seem too happy at times, I must admit. Though this does not seem to be the case in this game:
71px-Toad_Solo_MK7.png

He doesn't smile all the time, just most of the time. I sometimes make fun of that but that doesn't deter me from maining him in this game ;)

Baby Luigi said:
Propeller Toad said:
71px-Toad_Solo_MK7.png

He doesn't smile all the time, just most of the time. I sometimes make fun of that but that doesn't deter me from maining him in this game ;)
I don't use light characters

Baby Luigi said:
Propeller Toad said:
71px-Toad_Solo_MK7.png

That's great! Variety!

Did you guys see this yet? It's the list of character stats for MK7 apparently provided on a magazine (found on another forum):

Lightweight
Toad, Koopa, Lakitu, Shy Guy:
Speed: 3
Accel: 4
Weight: 2.3
Handling: 3
Offroad: 4

Middleweight
Mario, Luigi:
Speed: 3.4
Accel: 3
Weight: 3.2
Handling: 2.8
Offroad: 3.8

Peach, Yoshi, Daisy:
Speed: 3.3
Accel: 3.5
Weight: 2.8
Offroad: 3.7

Heavyweight
Bowser, Wario, Metal Mario, Honey Queen
Speed: 4
Accel: 2
Weight: 4.2
Handling: 2.5
Offroad: 3.4

Donkey Kong, Rosalina, Wiggler
Speed: 3.7
Accel: 2.5
Weight: 3.8
Handling: 2.4

If this is real, the characters are definitely going to be generic as ever. Though perhaps more equality (less people picking just for stats)?

Baby Luigi said:
Baby Luigi said:
Propeller Toad said:
71px-Toad_Solo_MK7.png

That's great! Variety!
Like i said earlier i use my Mii and the Super Blooper car

Propeller Toad said:
Did you guys see this yet? It's the list of character stats for MK7 apparently provided on a magazine (found on another forum):

Lightweight

Middleweight
Mario, Luigi:

Peach, Yoshi, Daisy:

Heavyweight

If this is real, the characters are definitely going to be generic as ever. Though perhaps more equality (less people picking just for stats)?

Eh, I don't care for character stats that much. People should choose characters because they like them rather than stats. The karts should be the ones with the main stats.

Same here. I always chose what character and kart combination I always liked, and not for what stats are provided. However, I do find it interesting that Nintendo is making the characters seem this way. Perhaps, we might not see overused characters this time, but more of a variation from more people.

Also agreed about the karts having the important stats.

7 heavies, 5 mediums, and 4 lights? What part of this sounds wrong? Oh wait, more heavyweights than lightweights.

Baby Luigi said:
Propeller Toad said:

Lightweight

Middleweight
Mario, Luigi:

Peach, Yoshi, Daisy:

Heavyweight

Eh, I don't care for character stats that much. People should choose characters because they like them rather than stats. The karts should be the ones with the main stats.
This, I honestly don't care for stats, I have the worse MSM team ever, yet Its the characters I like.

I think they are 5 weight classes. I'm happy with what Yoshi got.

The characters are a heck unbalanced. We get a new glut of Heavyweights yet the Lightweights and Middleweights remain small.

Baby Luigi said:
The characters are a heck unbalanced. We get a new glut of Heavyweights yet the Lightweights and Middleweights remain small.

Yeah it doesn't make much sense that Rosalina and Wiggler would be ranked heavy. They're tall, but being on the thin side, you'd think that they'd be treated as middleweights; Waluigi got that treatment in MKDD!! and MKDS. On the other hand, Rosalina does have to be at a higher class than Peach and Daisy.

MnSG said:
Yeah it doesn't make much sense that Rosalina and Wiggler would be ranked heavy. They're tall, but being on the thin side, you'd think that they'd be treated as middleweights; Waluigi got that treatment in MKDD!! and MKDS. On the other hand, Rosalina does have to be at a higher class than Peach and Daisy.
It also happened in MKW. But it would look a little odd seeing tall characters scrunched up in a middle weight kart.
Off-topic, but I can't wait till December 4th. The game is gonna be fun with all the new stuff.

KoopaTroop said:
It also happened in MKW. But it would look a little odd seeing tall characters scrunched up in a middle weight kart.
Off-topic, but I can't wait till December 4th. The game is gonna be fun with all the new stuff.

The characters could be categorized by size classes instead, but Metal Mario is medium sized. Of course, a medium sized Mii who is overweight will be treated as a large sized racer in Mario Kart Wii. And since Metal Mario is much heavier than Mario, his classification as a large racer may not be too far off.

Back