Mario Kart 7

The explosion part only applies to the first half of it. The second half has the same effect as hitting a banana peel.

I counted the explosion as a whole. Because you can also get hit by the back or sides of the car and keep your items.

Well, my guess came quite close.

Baby Luigi said:
Let me count them

1.Get hit by a POW Block
2.Get hit by someone who has a star
3.Get smashed by someone who has a Mega Mushroom
4.Get smashed by a Thwomp
5.Fall off
6.Get hit by a Chain Chomp
7.Get hit by a Bullet Bill
8.Use them
9.Get hit by Lightning
10.Get hit by an explosion
11.Get smashed by a car
12.Get hit by the explosion of Bowser's fireball thing in Bowser's Castle Wii
13.Go too offroad

....There may be more
Getting smashed by a car? Never loses my items

You have to drive in front of a car. Not anywhere else to get smashed

I think driving to the sides and the back of the car makes you lose items as well.

No, it doesn't. All it does is flip you over

I thought I saw my shells fly out when I drove into the side of the car.

No, what I remember that when I tried ridding of my Golden Shroom, it doesn't disappear when I hit the side of a truck

There are still an absurd amount of ways to lose your item.

Oh, did I also mention that you lose your item if you held it out when you got hit by an item?

I hate 150cc on MKW as CPUs throw any item they want at you.

Mario Kart 7 is my most anticipated game, even more then Super Mario 3D Land. The customization of karts looks good, if a little simple.

Lakitu is a decent new character, I don't know why they would have Metal Mario.

As for the Retro Courses, there are 4 from the DS confirmed, 1 from the N64, and one from the Wii.

There will probably be; 4 DS Courses, 2 SNES Courses, 2 GBA Courses, 4 Wii Courses, 3 N64 Courses, 3 GCN Courses.

Green Fire said:
Mario Kart 7 is my most anticipated game, even more then Super Mario 3D Land. The customization of karts looks good, if a little simple.

I agree with all your opinions

Green Fire said:

As for the Retro Courses, there are 4 from the DS confirmed, 1 from the N64, and one from the Wii.

There will probably be; 4 DS Courses, 2 SNES Courses, 2 GBA Courses, 4 Wii Courses, 3 N64 Courses, 3 GCN Courses.

I hope they show the stats of the customized karts though. The trailers and demos didn't show the stats.
If there will be only 4 DS courses then all of them are confirmed. Airship Fortress, DK Pass, Waluigi Pinball, and Luigi's Mansion.

It'll be much harder to cover every past Mario Kart game for Mario Kart 7's retro grand prix, now that Mario Kart Wii is in the mix. If there are only 16 new tracks, then there will only be 16 retro tracks.

Or they can break the traditional 16 tracks per Nitro and Retro and give us 20, just like Super Circuit

Baby Luigi said:
Or they can break the traditional 16 tracks per Nitro and Retro and give us 20, just like Super Circuit

Wouldn't that break the balance between the Normal GP and the Retro GP?

I meant 20 Nitro and 20 Retro.

Back